NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Anyone purchase the blues off of citysole recently? Are they still selling the 2009 release versions?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Is the red pair available anywhere for under 100? I just bought the blue pair and I love them.

you found the blue ones for under 100? if you did where, because I def wouldn't mind another pair of shoes heading back to school

shoetrends 70

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Is the red pair available anywhere for under 100? I just bought the blue pair and I love them.

you found the blue ones for under 100? if you did where, because I def wouldn't mind another pair of shoes heading back to school

Where are you located? Here in MD, the blue pair has been in every DTLR I've walked into. They were on sale for 80 for a while, but they bumped them back up to retail once I decided to buy them.

I'm in Bama, I haven't seen them anywhere here

and thanks for the shoetrends but they don't have my size in any of the colors.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

chi got a few spots copped mine for 80 flat my first pair of air max 1 and i love em

Hey Swaynomics, or anyone else, where in Chicago did you get them for $80?  I'm in Chicago too, I would love to pick them for that price.  Thanks!

^You're a year late, man.

Ouch!! Never got my hand on a pair so i guess i figured they were re-releasing.. I'll have to settle for the blue pair then.

Originally Posted by reener

Either I'm blind or the blues are no where in NYC.

you're blind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arson09

Ouch!! Never got my hand on a pair so i guess i figured they were re-releasing.. I'll have to settle for the blue pair then.

You're not a year late...They DID originally release about 8 months to a year ago, but they were in very limited runs and in very few places. Also, I think they were predominately in Europe at first. I got mine about 3-4 weeks ago though. Brand new shipment to my Mom and Pop shop, so I know they still exist. PM me if you'd like, I'll direct you to where to scoop on line if you want. Don't want to %@@!# out the spot/site where they are in ample quantity. Afterall, I need to cop my second pair after I cop my second pair of Infrared 90's! Sorry to be selfish guys :tongue:

Originally Posted by JAY21985

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [h1]
Nike Air Max 1 QS OG White Blue | Popping Up at Retail
[/h1]

cb7587a3297befa4fa7820a.jpg

When the White/Red Nike Air Max 1 dropped a little while back, the White/Blue Nike Air Max 1 counterpart never officially made its way to the US as it was an international only release. Finally though, the White/Blue Nike Air Max 1 is making its way to the US now. The sneaker is a classic so you already know the deal, Blue and Grey running suede/White mesh.

The White/Blue Nike Air Max 1 is popping up at Nike QS accounts now.

0999d403f667a76a1a0b66a.jpg

[/color]

Nice, Have you seen these out anywhere fam or know of any expected release date?
copped my blue pair today, i was surprised my spot still had these

now im good with my red and blue air max 1s, i feel like a kid again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by arson09

You're not a year late...They DID originally release about 8 months to a year ago, but they were in very limited runs and in very few places. Also, I think they were predominately in Europe at first. I got mine about 3-4 weeks ago though. Brand new shipment to my Mom and Pop shop, so I know they still exist. PM me if you'd like, I'll direct you to where to scoop on line if you want. Don't want to %@@!# out the spot/site where they are in ample quantity. Afterall, I need to cop my second pair after I cop my second pair of Infrared 90's! Sorry to be selfish guys :tongue:

Red joints hit major Nike outlets fam.

What are you talking about?

I'm sitting on 5 pair at 39.99 - 42.99/each shipped in February.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom