Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

If anybody needs me to hook them up,I have access to full size runs of these. Just msg me if you need me to kook you up...but i doubt these will last thru theweekend

^^^
Basically.. except i believe the 3M silver piping is smaller than the OGs.

Dope Comparison Pix
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dino410

If anybody needs me to hook them up,I have access to full size runs of these. Just msg me if you need me to kook you up...but i doubt these will last thru the weekend
dino, for some reason yuku won't allow me to access my inbox/send pms @ the moment, but could you PLEASE hook me up with a sz 9.0?!

3b5265045ae65f64f2923ead2e1db14e6fce00b8.jpg
c7d36b4d4851eaacf802f4052c9facbc285d85a0.jpg
c81262e4d3efdf66ff129dade75dd3b963480f97.jpg
Well I'm new here and signed up because this seems like thebest sneaker forum online and I decided to make my first post by posting my penny 2's. Wats good niketalk!

FYI:
BAY AREA HEADS: Shieks in SF on Market street has a FSR of the Atlantics and Blackouts..$155 & $145,though.

Originally Posted by dino410

If anybody needs me to hook them up,I have access to full size runs of these. Just msg me if you need me to kook you up...but i doubt these will last thru the weekend

st alfred JUST sold the 13 i needed.
ohwell.gif
Do you have a 13? Yuku isntrunning properly thats why I couldnt pm you.

Amazing, just when I lost about all hope in getting these, I take a stroll through Harlem with my boy, and see these sitting on the window display in thatstore Harlem NYC. Ran up those stairs, and copped my size 9's with ease, and for retail. Seemed as if they recently got their shipment in and still had alot of sizes left, but this is just pure speculation.

Those asking if they're still around in NYC, give em a ring, or stop by: 256 125th street; 212 665 7795

wow congrats on the pickup, wish i could get lucky like that round here
i wanna find the all blacks in a foot locker/foot action/champs so i can get that nice discount!

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Hoping to cop for under retail......
that's gonna be quite difficult, especially with all the beasts out on full force.
I copped the White Penny II's for $40. If these were gr's they would sit just like the rest...

Back
Top Bottom