NIKE Barkley Posite max

KABOOM!!!
mean.gif
sick.gif
glasses.gif

76er look real good. I missed them locally when Wish released them. I picked up Area 72 this week for $300
i need to be in a state that does early release, smdh i'm am missing out! good 2nd market price great pickup, i finally found the snapback so i'm good got everything i wanted from the collection except the jacket but i spend money on shoes and buy cheap clothes lol

Wait a minute r we being taken over by aliens from outta space I must have missed that. These Barkleys make me fill like I'm in space ducking astros.

So no one has an idea of how limited the eggplants will be? I'm wondering if they'll be easier than the area 72's to cop.

So no one has an idea of how limited the eggplants will be? I'm wondering if they'll be easier than the area 72's to cop.
Yes they will be much easier that the area 72 pack. Those were a limited release. These might be limited as well, but a lot more will be made than the area 72.

Yes they will be much easier that the area 72 pack. Those were a limited release. These might be limited as well, but a lot more will be made than the area 72.

I managed two pairs of the area 72 online without much effort so I guess there won't be a mad dash for these....

ANYONE THATS WONDERING ABOUT THE SIZE SHOULD TRY TO GET TO A MOM N POP SHOP AND TRY EM ON... MOST OF NT KEPT SAYING TTS...I TRIED EM ON TODAY AND THEY FIT SNUG. I GET AN 11 ANYTIME A SHOE IS SNUG FOR ME AND AN 11 IN THESE WITH NORMAL BLACK ATHLETIC SOCKS FITS JUST FINE WITH SOME BUT LITTLE TOE ROOM... MY DEFINITION OF TTS IS NOT TIGHT NOT SNUG...THESE ARE NOT TTS IMO

finishline is not getting the eggplants, i posted the email i got from them about the eggplants and fila 96 which is posted in the fila forum

These won't be that hard to cop. Especially with the 11 restock the same day. Everyone will be going for those. These might sell out, maybe, but it wont be as fast as the 11 restock. At least not online. 

ANYONE THATS WONDERING ABOUT THE SIZE SHOULD TRY TO GET TO A MOM N POP SHOP AND TRY EM ON... MOST OF NT KEPT SAYING TTS...I TRIED EM ON TODAY AND THEY FIT SNUG. I GET AN 11 ANYTIME A SHOE IS SNUG FOR ME AND AN 11 IN THESE WITH NORMAL BLACK ATHLETIC SOCKS FITS JUST FINE WITH SOME BUT LITTLE TOE ROOM... MY DEFINITION OF TTS IS NOT TIGHT NOT SNUG...THESE ARE NOT TTS IMO

Oh man... After all our tts reviews we failed you fam! Sorry bout that. But you speak truth...if that much of a concern go get your hands on a pair to try on. Safe than sorry!

To me tts is form fitting with toe wiggle room. I started out a 10.5 from i'd say the age of 16-28yrs and then idk nike shoes started getting narrow like adidas or maybe its the military and the physical requirements of the feet but i had to move up to an 11 in all nikes and adidas but reebok i have stayed 10.5 though with my es22 i think i couldve gone with a 10.

Back
Top Bottom