Nike Boots

richyung412

Banned
Hey guys since I heard jay say "Timbs We Off That" i just wanted to know how do the nike boots run? I have worn timberlands every year and now imthinking about getting some nike boots, Do they run big like the timbs do? Please if any could could tell me?

I would cop the same size Nike boot that you wear in AF1's or Dunks ... but dude ... please ... for your own good ... don't ever repeat that line yousaid in your post ...

Hey guys since I heard jay say "Timbs We Off That" i just wanted to know how do the nike boots run?
You get cold bama status for words like that ...
roll.gif

Spoken kindly from a proud member of the DC/MD/VA Regional Forum
pimp.gif

I wear a 10.5 or 11 in Air Max 90's and I got the Air Max 90 Boot in a size 10..So I would definately try them on before you order something online ifthats what you were going to do..

yea the only reason i want them is cuz jay said timbs we off that

so i guess i should get a size smaller then?

Originally Posted by richyung412

so i guess i should get a size smaller then?
for saying crap like that, you get one these:

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

so if jay says "Girls we off of that" does that mean you will follow as well.

YES I WILL!!!

Jay-Z+Young Hova=GOD

What wrong wit yall nike talkers?

YES I WILL!!!

Jay-Z+Young Hova=GOD

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Go Back to Wayne...and ISS.

But to answer your question go a half size down.

YES I WILL!!!

Jay-Z+Young Hova=GOD

laugh.gif

seriously, dude jus cause jayz said it.

i'll be sein you in the HYPEBEAST thread pretty soon

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

u r the biggest *++%$ here on NT
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Well thank you to the 4 people who gave me an honest anwser, Jay Z goes down as the greatiest rapper ever I dont see what the problem is? He is a trendsetter, He said I dont wear jerseys im 30 + , The whole jersey game went down hill, He started the budden up era and we started rocking it so dont act like youdont pay attention what he says and if you dont think he is the best stop bumping oj tha juice man, plies, gucci man and whatever else down south hip hip thathas killed the rap game you dont know hip hop if you think there really rappers and do some research .

And as far as you go LonleyBoySole (which by the way what a cool name wow we got a gangster here!!!) I just reported you so I dare you to keep this up. YouE-Thugs kill me.

Dont watch me boy, watch tv How dare you try and step to the kid, Son you dont even know me

The kid is FUEGO
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Well thank you to the 4 people who gave me an honest anwser, Jay Z goes down as the greatiest rapper ever I dont see what the problem is? He is a trend setter, He said I dont wear jerseys im 30 + , The whole jersey game went down hill, He started the budden up era and we started rocking it so dont act like you dont pay attention what he says and if you dont think he is the best stop bumping oj tha juice man, plies, gucci man and whatever else down south hip hip that has killed the rap game you dont know hip hop if you think there really rappers and do some research .

And as far as you go LonleyBoySole (which by the way what a cool name wow we got a gangster here!!!) I just reported you so I dare you to keep this up. You E-Thugs kill me.

Dont watch me boy, watch tv How dare you try and step to the kid, Son you dont even know me

The kid is FUEGO
pimp.gif

I know ur "BennyBlanco412" (RichYung412
nerd.gif
) kidi aint dumb....
laugh.gif

ive been knowin.

Im bouta air u out on wat u sent me on the PMs wen everyone was gunniin at u.... askin me to be "ur friend"

roll.gif

so jus kick back.... troll.

Who is bennyblanco?? from carlitos way? What are you talking about , Son I dont even know you, I dont need to be ya friend wit a name like the one you got youreally must be lonley hahahah too bad the yankees suck did they win last night??? HAHAHA Yea im 412 thats PITTSBURGH ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEEL CITYSTAND THE EFFF UP!!!! YOU A LAME MAKING STUFF UP I AINT EVER PM YOU. YOU WISH I DID YOU PROBLEY THINK I LOOK GOOD OR SOEMTHING HAHA ONLY THING YOUR KNOWN FORIS HOLDING YOUR P_nis. I dare you to come to the 412 and talk like that cuz u wont make it outta here

Yall dont know and timbs we off that!!
imma also go a size smaller so thanks.

Who is bennyblanco?? from carlitos way? What are you talking about , Son I dont even know you, I dont need to be ya friend wit a name like the one you got you really must be lonley hahahah too bad the yankees suck did they win last night??? HAHAHA Yea im 412 thats PITTSBURGH ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEEL CITY STAND THE EFFF UP!!!! YOU A LAME MAKING STUFF UP I AINT EVER PM YOU. YOU WISH I DID YOU PROBLEY THINK I LOOK GOOD OR SOEMTHING HAHA ONLY THING YOUR KNOWN FOR IS HOLDING YOUR P_nis. I dare you to come to the 412 and talk like that cuz u wont make it outta here

Yall dont know and timbs we off that!!
imma also go a size smaller so thanks.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yup ur by far the biggest lame here on NT.

Alrighty BennyBlanco... keep tellin urself that!

hahah who is beenyblanco im from pittsburgh homie get it straight you think people here like you they laugh at you hahahhahahahahahahha

Originally Posted by kickinit102

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It's 412cam what else do you expect from him.
whoaaaaaaaa son... easy on the homie Rich Yung... if he wants to follow HOV i mean let him follow HOV... to each is own... but i mean even HOVdont follow HOV... can sum1 tell me what he was rockin on his feets at the MTV Awards like las month????
jay-z-double-denim-jean-jacket-prps-jeans-JT4.jpg
<=== Those look like timbs my good people.so i mean roc ya timbs roc ya nike boots... style is style.. and real talk DMV been rockin Nike Boots but Wale got the WORLD rockin NIKE BOOTS (Fly'r thenthe ress of em) okkaayyy! (
wiz-khalifa.jpg
voice) soooeither yall jus answer the question or dont respond to him. and then none of the bs will follow... ya dug?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom