Nike confiscated tapes of Money in the 3 point contest! I had no Idea

Yeah, I remember that, he was pretty bad. Craig Hodges ended up taking it for the Bulls.

I remember they were introducing the All-Stars and they were all walking down a giant shoe. The music they played was great.

Scottie Pippen also performed the Dunk Contest as well.

laugh.gif
@ the kids who are believing that nike confiscated this

the nba owns rights to video

and im pretty sure the other guy earlier was just being sarcastic

Thanks for the link. I had read years ago that he had tried the three-point contest one year but I have never seen any pics or video until now.

Gotta give Mike props for trying, though. Plus, he made up for it against Portland two years later.

Man... some of you must really be kids. You make me feel old and Im only 27 since a lot of you have never seen this vid.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

laugh.gif
@ the kids who are believing that nike confiscated this

the nba owns rights to video

and im pretty sure the other guy earlier was just being sarcastic

people took that seriously? smh

yea folks just a lil' jokey joke

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Yeah, I remember that, he was pretty bad. Craig Hodges ended up taking it for the Bulls.

I remember they were introducing the All-Stars and they were all walking down a giant shoe. The music they played was great.

Scottie Pippen also performed the Dunk Contest as well.

Nice...I know you're somebody close to my age here.
laugh.gif

But yeah, Scottie was in the dunk contest that year, and didn't do very well either.

The thing about MJ, I think he shot around 40% for the year from three that season(says he was 39% on the year going into the contest), which was probably oneof his better seasons shooting from there.

Originally Posted by HAGS

watched live.. Those were the days when I would get an inch away from the TV and try and get a look at the new J's.. no internet forums to get looks months ahead! That was the debut of the V's!
I'm with you on that one! I vividly remember watching it live too. I had such high hopes for MJ in that contest, oh well lol. Hecouldn't win everything!

That was the best part of every all-star weekend... getting to see the debut of the new Air Jordans! None of this seeing pics months in advance on theinternet... there was no internet!

Back
Top Bottom