Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

Natural/Natural-Total Orange-Green Glow

1616453469035.png

1616453480248.png

1616453490876.png

1616453505727.png

smh at Nike enticing me with these after I talked myself out of the other colors

I like these but the 3 instances ive seen them worn casually im like :rolleyes

100%. People wearing these with jeans and joggers looks stupid as all hell. This is a pure performance shoe, not a casual kick. There's nothing about it that even looks somewhat sportswear.

100%. People wearing these with jeans and joggers looks stupid as all hell. This is a pure performance shoe, not a casual kick. There's nothing about it that even looks somewhat sportswear.

thats what they use to say about the jordan xi

and the foamposite

and the penny 3

and a whole lotta other shoes.

every sportswear shoe was once an out of the box designed performance shoe

I don't know what you're taking about man. :lol:

I've never been a shoe head but I don't understand the gatekeeping in this post.

They look like a shoe that would look great casually to me. That's what I got a pair. Should be here tomorrow and I'll see.

Are space hippies still slated to drop on the 2nd? There doesn’t seem to be any info for the Canadian release.

If it wasn’t for the pregnant heel, I’d say these would be casual friendly.....but the heel definitely gives off performance shoe vibes.

but to each his own though, it’s a beautifully designed shoe

I don't know what you're taking about man. :lol:

I've never been a shoe head but I don't understand the gatekeeping in this post.

They look like a shoe that would look great casually to me. That's what I got a pair. Should be here tomorrow and I'll see.

I'm not gatekeeping anything; it's just my opinion. I never said hey don't wear em casually. I just said I think they don't look good as a casual shoe, that's all. Wear em to the damn club, wear em to a wedding, I don't care lol.

Definitely want to get em on court to test performance for sure. That thin outsole I am concerned about though. Looks like it could wear down pretty fast.

I'm not gatekeeping anything; it's just my opinion. I never said hey don't wear em casually. I just said I think they don't look good as a casual shoe, that's all. Wear em to the damn club, wear em to a wedding, I don't care lol.

Definitely want to get em on court to test performance for sure. That thin outsole I am concerned about though. Looks like it could wear down pretty fast.

Bro I don't care either way but what you said is right there for everyone to read. It's definitely gatekeeping.

I just can't imagine looking at someone wearing these not for "performance" and actually thinking to myself, "that person look stupid." :lol:

Those are at the bottom along with the amalgam.
Amalgams are my favorite, at the moment. That’ll probably change once I get Space Hippies and Naturals. The apricot joints are probably at the bottom, but I still wouldn’t mind having them.

Any word on official release date of natural/total orange? Hibs had them set for today but had a BS sold out glitch. They’ve been known to be wrong with the release dates though. The hippies have been pushed back a few times on their app.

Was hoping to pick up both those and the hippies with a disco code I have that works on new releases.

Back
Top Bottom