Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Eastbay catalog says there's a "Bo" colorway available. There's no pic in the catalog, but god I hope it's the c/w on the first page!

haven't received the catalog in awhile. any way you can please post a picture?

I'm really feeling these right here:

0.jpg

I'll scoop for the right price.

Anyone wanna give me a quick review of this shoe? (Weight, performance--specifically in running/sprinting, etc.)

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

0.jpg

Anyone wanna give me a quick review of this shoe? (Weight, performance--specifically in running/sprinting, etc.)

why not do your own research and check all the info on page 1
eyes.gif

0.jpg

those remind me of the troys...i wish they were, then i would get them

Originally Posted by macgyver35

eyes.gif
There's a difference between reading website $!$%$%$+/NTer speculation and reading real customer reviews, bro.
grin.gif

eyes.gif
There's a difference between reading website $!$%$%$+/NTer speculation and reading real customer reviews, bro.
grin.gif

not really, you're asking NT members for a review then saying an NTer's "Speculation" is not good enough for you....?
laugh.gif
you seem confused.There's plenty of info on these shoes, most of which is not speculation. Just do some reading.

eyes.gif
grin.gif

not really, you're asking NT members for a review then saying an NTer's "Speculation" is not good enough for you....?
laugh.gif
you seem confused. There's plenty of info on these shoes, most of which is not speculation. Just do some reading.

From the first page:
Originally Posted by five30

I'm not sure about how they'll perform, but they look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Speculation; not actual reviews.

I already skimmed through this thread.
laugh.gif

I only kept the argument going because you specifically cited the first page as containing the kind of information I was looking for.

My only concern was with the weight of the shoe. I run sprints up a small mountain on campus. It has an incline of about 40 degrees and I can't be runningwith clunkers.

0.jpg

where'd you find this colorway???

According to the Eastbay rep I spoke to yesterday, the Bo colorway has estimated release date of 11/20.....

forgot what page it was, but someone trained a bit in them and loved them. I personally would not use them as their are better alternatives. I play bball andneed zoom air in the forefoot. these are just cheap in that regard. with only air in the heel. The upper also seems quite flimsy with the new trainers. I wouldavoid truly hard hitting contact sports, but they appear great in other aspects.. a large part of the cushioning imo, is due SOLELY to the insole in the shoeas it is very very cushiony.. Without that, i feel you are screwed. Its all illussions and smoke and mirrors imo.

but thats just me

For a small jog around the park, they're alright. I run at least 30 mpw, so I use other running shoes (Vomero, Defyance 2).

For lifting, they're great, but I don't typically squat as much as I'd like to because the shoe has a tendency to give.

I played my dad in tennis, and they worked fine. No sore ankles.

I use them all the time while walking, and they do not hurt. Lacing them up too tight may hurt though.

I play a bit of pick up with them, and they're alright (I suck at basketball, so don't take my word).

I find that the Free outsole works pretty well for cross training and for general use. Very flexible, and for light jogs/sprinting/conditioning/lateralexercises, I think it would be suitable.

I don't really know any shoe that is a true cross trainer right now. Running shoes may have to suffice if there is no better alternative.

i wore mine around during an air show we had on base last week and they were one of the best shoes ive worn in a long time, so comfortable
pimp.gif

i just saw those at champs sports today...and they look really good although the colors they had were kinda stale

thinking bout getting a pair to work out

mt Florida ones should be here tomorrow. Can't wait! I'll post pics of insoles.

Back
Top Bottom