Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

Why?

In an ideal world for whom?

This is Nike's ideal world.

They are a private business making use of marketing tactics that allow them to dominate their industry at a level and duration rarely seen by any brand in any industry whatsoever.

Is there some sort of provision for access to limited edition luxury goods within the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of which I am not aware?

The only rights here are Nike's, as a private business, to produce what they want in whatever quantities they choose.

And, mind you - I don't even buy any of these releases. I don't try. And, I don't really care. Every DB Jordan has been hideous, with the exception of the 6. (The 9 isn't horrid, i guess). These would all get clowned like crazy if they were GRs. So, I fund it comical when I see dudes turn into Vladimir Lenin when half the times their root desire for the item in the first place is based in the most superficial form of commodity fetish-ism there is.

But, carry on, young revolutionaries...
Your last paragraph was dead on and accurately well said..

Ill give em a call, thanks! Btw how do these run, tts? If I lose weight and theoritically become 5'11 and 180-200 lbs, will an L be good for me?
IMO, they fit a little smaller than TTS. I normally go with a small, but went up to a medium and have plenty of room.

Reactions: alp
These Free 5.0s fit a lot smaller...normally wear 10.5 in Frees, but glad i ordered an 11. Gonna be my everyday kicks

Last edited:
I am trying to get the WTK 8 next week, so that I find someone with whome I can trade for the DB Foams size 9.5, hope it works out!

Ended up getting early delivery as well. Had a 2nd order with the DB jacket, but its not scheduled to arrive until monday...

i have to either return my Free Runs back to Nike or sell them.  sucks, i wanted to keep them.  Didn't know the Free Runs ran small.   never owned a pair.  They are like super tight around the top of my foot.  I feel like i have to go up a full size 

i have to either return my Free Runs back to Nike or sell them.  sucks, i wanted to keep them.  Didn't know the Free Runs ran small.   never owned a pair.  They are like super tight around the top of my foot.  I feel like i have to go up a full size 

Have try mines on they better fit right

These Free 5.0s fit a lot smaller...normally wear 10.5 in Frees, but glad i ordered an 11. Gonna be my everyday kicks

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Mine came today and I didn't even think to try them on. I have pairs of 2.0 Free Runs and 5.0 Free Trainers in 10s (my size) and 10.5s and they all fit fine so I didn't even think to try these DB Free 5.0s on. Hopefully they fit. If not I guess I'll sell them and just buy a 10.5 from eBay :\.

Sidenote: They're great in person. The Swoosh is awesome.

EDIT: Yeah I can't fit my foot even halfway into the shoe. I'm pissed :smh:. I got my sister the girls DB Free 5.0s for Christmas too. They probably won't fit her either.

The irony :stoneface:

View media item 671439

Last edited:
received my X's this morning as I was heading out for work. I gotta say these look a lot better in person, glad I was able to cop

My 12.5 Free fits just like all my other 12.5 Free Run 5.0's.

Wonder why your pairs don't fit.

Last edited:
Just looked at my foams under the tongue and noticed this. ANyone know what it means?
I figured that if you look at it upside down it says ED, the kid's initials (Elijah Diggins), but I feel like that's still not it. loool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom