Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

Look at all you rich and lucky dudes! Is RSVP talk allowed? (in regards to paying for a service) 

Thanks! Nikon D3100 but I sold it. Looking to get a Canon 5D Mk3....you guys are the same size to. Oh boy
laugh.gif
Haha now I know who I should be watching out at NikeSF on future releases 
wink.gif

your not understanding the point of the post. If they didnt find out that i ordered 9 pairs in the first place what makes you think they would go through all this trouble to ban me ?
Evilside doesn't have as much of an understanding of how orders get through ndc as much as he knows how to take down rsvps at irrelevant nike stores.

Seems like your first go round ordering that many pairs, you can only do it for so long before addresses, forms of payment, and meg become an issue.

They have also moved heavily against people that have the ability to cop off ndc in bulk, guessing the add to cart services have brought that on.

How u get 9 pairs you can't have 9 different addressand ddifferent forms of my payment

How u get 9 pairs you can't have 9 different addressand ddifferent forms of my payment

Forms of payment are easy as long as you don't use your personal paypal or credit cards and he could have gotten all those pairs with just 3 addresses.

Is anybody getting ANY of these DB's through legitimate methods? Or is it all bots and leaked twitter links?

Is anybody getting ANY of these DB's through legitimate methods? Or is it all bots and leaked twitter links?
Lightening strikes every now and then, I copped a pair of dbfoams on my cellphone over lte.

Last edited:
Ha...that's awesome man. Wish I had some similar luck myself. I guess some people are getting a legit cop every once in a while

Ha...that's awesome man. Wish I had some similar luck myself. I guess some people are getting a legit cop every once in a while
I only think it happened because nikes site crashed and pairs dropped out of peoples carts.

Can't expect that on every release.

Last edited:
I got the DB 9's last year at Nike Georgetown via Twitter RSVP but that was back when the store was still very new and they had thousands of less followers. Haven't had any luck on a very limited release since

I did but had to settle for a size I didn't want by opening multiple tabs and selecting 2 different sizes hoping one get through but on one tab I selected the wrong size and thats the size I purchased

Last edited:
I copped DB9s with no bot on NDC back when they released.... Also copped two pairs of DB3s on NDC with no bot when they first dropped... 

I was shocked when I saw that my X's were successfully added to my cart. Never had any luck with previous limited releases. Too bad it kicked me out of line for the foams. Next time i will use my phone as well. Lesson learned. 

got the foam wind breaker from NT chicago over the phone... went up a size thinking it would fit a little snug

copped these last Tuesday in store. Nike had a wall of them in the back from the rsvp left-over. I'm guessing the rsvp winners didn't go pick them up. Of course words spread fast -- they were gone within the hour.​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom