Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Sprites are up on FNL as well.  There are quite a few discounts floating around that are good until the end of the month.  Don't sleep on these 

I haven't been able to locate any discounts besides the WC rewards that will work on the Sprites. Anyone have luck with any?

I haven't been able to locate any discounts besides the WC rewards that will work on the Sprites. Anyone have luck with any?
Actually dropped by a local fnl, they said discounts don't apply to any of the newer Nikes (Air Max 2014, Flyknit Air Max)

new cw?

via IG
I would have to spray some scotch guard on the white part of the toe/upper foot. I sprayed it on my greys.
Been running in my knits for couple of months now and Ive mixed views on them. They are more style over substance when compared to other knits like the lunar/free, in order to get a secure fit you have to tie the laces so tight your feet go numb! Ive had to double sock lately to get a secure fit as I was finding my foot moving laterally in them when I would change direction.

The cushioning is OK but the weight compromise is serious, I feel the zoom max unit would be a much better fit on these and for all the benefit the knit upper has they dont contain my feet as well as some of the other less expensive shoes in the line. Overall I would rate them 6/10 they look great and for casual wear they are fine but a cutting edge performance running shoe they are not!
I agree these shoes are a 9 if you are just walking around all day in them.  They are a 7, if you are doing a fast walk/ slow jog. But when you start running and doing sprints, they drop down to a 4.  There is no way I could ever run fully in these for a long period of time.

^, in agreement to all of that. Everyone knows that full-length Air shoes are basically just for looks and comfort, not serious performance runners.

^, in agreement to all of that. Everyone knows that full-length Air shoes are basically just for looks and comfort, not serious performance runners.

These shoes are definitely for stunting purposes only. I run exclusively in asics and new balance. Air max are **** for runners

Anyone tried a sole swap on these? Apologies if they have, I'm sorry to say I never read the whole thread, due to only liking the upper and not the sole.

First two pairs of Flyknit AirMax and I'm loving the comfort. I went half size up on the black and volt pair and I actually like the fit a lot better than the TTS which is the sprite pair. Overall I've been missing out. Should have been copping these instead of the Kobe IX ID's I made.

Last edited:
Where did you cop the
smokin.gif
 orange ones at?

Back
Top Bottom