Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

Where should i try to get these online? I prefer NDC but haven't heard anything from them. Will footlocker have them up online?

No footlockers near me have them, only some FootActions.  Time to figure out a plan for a 12.

So the price is 240 now huh... A whole 10 bucks less SMH. Footlocker will have them online and in store and niketowns will have them but I haven't heard anything from NDC. Most likely they will.

Don't complain in here that your city isnt getting any complain to nike.

These are a GR release they not gonna send large amounts to citys that don't buy non..... Again these are a GR in almost every city.....people trying to hype it up and tag these as limited cause their city not getting any.....lol

Only thing i find weird is that Nike hasn't even posted these on the release calendar but the shoes are RSVPing at niketowns.....someone getting fired at nike for that calendar screw up lol

Where should i try to get these online? I prefer NDC but haven't heard anything from them. Will footlocker have them up online?
yep footlocker/footaction/eastbay/ndc.  im not sure about Champs. i know for afact finishline dont get foams. if so its a rare case

Last edited:
The FTL I usually go to isn't getting them so I gotta go 45 minutes away just to enter the raffle... Cool shoe though.

These are a GR release they not gonna send large amounts to citys that don't buy non..... Again these are a GR in almost every city.....people trying to hype it up and tag these as limited cause their city not getting any.....lol

Only thing i find weird is that Nike hasn't even posted these on the release calendar but the shoes are RSVPing at niketowns.....someone getting fired at nike for that calendar screw up lol
I've sent @nikestore a couple tweets asking if they are going to have them online, but have gotten no responses. I would find it hard to believe that I'm the only one asking so I'm guessing they'll either not release them online like some of the OG Jordan 1's or they'll drop the info later this week.

Just last week they dropped info on shoes releasing on Saturday on Friday so I guess just keep your ear to the ground....

So I guess "GR" now days means that every spot in NY will get them...
Learn something new everyday, SMDH

So I guess "GR" now days means that every spot in NY will get them...
Learn something new everyday, SMDH

I actually like these - I like both the volt and the gum. Not sure I'll cop though. They have the feeling of the shoe I like and buy, but then sit in my closet for years without getting worn.

I've never been into foams, but feeling this color way. What's considered a reasonable price to pay for foams without getting raped?

Nobody is complaining or trying to hype these, just explaining that stores are getting less pair or some not at all than recent foams that dropped earlier this year. Why u so defensive. Last I checked this is a shoe forum to discuss shoe. Lame ***

Last edited:

the shoes have not been confirmed for niketown so stop comin in here perpin n ****

Limited = hard for only some people to get cause their city didn't get that many.
I learn something new everyday.

Also nobody knows why nikestore hasn't tweeted or why their not on the calendar. But NikeNYC is rsvping them on Thursday and many nike stores have confirmed the release is on 6/8. If these were limited then all these footlockers wouldn't be getting them.

Last edited:
the shoes have not been confirmed for niketown so stop comin in here perpin n ****
Niketown NYC is doing an RSVP on Thursday. I believe all other niketowns will follow suit. Nike may be trying to build hype on these themselves.

Last edited:
all footlockers r not getting em only hoh stores r gettin them..

All footlockers here in NYC are and footactions are too....dunno about other cities

Niketown NYC is doing an RSVP on Thursday. I believe all other niketowns will follow suit. Nike may be trying to build hype on these themselves.

I think your right....cause gentry tried to hype it up too on twitter talking about you gonna have to use your connect to get em.....most people don't even like these so they seen the reaction from people and lowered the price $10 and trying to make it seem like they limited so they wont sit like the fighter jets

Last edited:
Not gonna lie...theyre fresh

But all the wrk n almost 3 bills for print foams?

Game gettin stupid :smh:

Edit: I remember wen graphic print foams were str8 customs.....90% of them trash :lol:

Last edited:
IDK why you got so defensive, but not everyone lives in NYC. No limited doesnt mean not every city gets them. But when a "GR" (as you stated multiple times) will not be at the majority of FTLs and other stores, like the past 3 or so releases, YES, LIMITED. When people told you their store had 80 fighter jets and only 40 of these? Limited.

Nike doesn't base GR/Limited off of NYC homie (p.s - theyre a HUGE company)

Last edited:
IDK why you got so defensive, but not everyone lives in NYC. No limited doesnt mean not every city gets them. But when a "GR" (as you stated multiple times) will not be at the majority of FTLs and other stores, like the past 3 or so releases, YES, LIMITED. When people told you their store had 80 fighter jets and only 40 of these? Limited.
Nike doesn't base GR/Limited off of NYC homie (p.s - theyre a HUGE company)

I'm not getting defensive at the end of the day im getting them so it doesn't really matter to me one bit. Even if they were limited i would still be able to get them with ease. I just don't like when people drop limited on everything just because its not available at their location. If a store had 100 pairs last time and only 50 pairs this time doesn't make them limited. Your store just got less stock.

stop posting false info. NOT all footlockers in nyc are getting these. ive spoken to footlocker employees and you can see it in the release calendar

Back
Top Bottom