Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

Looks like I failed in Boston to, never a surprise there

Here is how i get through on nikenyc, I have a Mac with google chrome and "twitter extension for google chrome". I think that's the name of it. I also have a application called "desk scribble" let's me draw on my computer screen. So I use desk scribble and mark where the link will drop and stare at my screen during the usual drop time. Very time consuming but timing is everything. I also have a separate twitter account where I only follow nike store so I don't have random tweets popping up. On my phone I already have everything typed out just have to input hash tag. Once I see a tweet come I click away grab my phone enter in the hash tag and send. I usually always get through this way. Best of luck to you in the future. Feel free to ask me more questions. I have a pm limit of two per day. Sorry In advance if my responses are not prompt.

The thread is also moving really slow so looks like not many individuals want these. I'm literally 7/8 with past nikenyc rsvp (manually). Bots don't hurt chances as much as people think they do.
Did you land BRON MVP's at NYC?

Did you land BRON MVP's at NYC?

No I struck out on that one hence the 7 out of 8. However at the time I was driving and had to multitask sending a dm and keeping my eyes on the road. I did however win the mvp rsvp at nike Lenox. Atlanta is a 14 hr drive doe.

No I struck out on that one hence the 7 out of 8. However at the time I was driving and had to multitask sending a dm and keeping my eyes on the road. I did however win the mvp rsvp at nike Lenox. Atlanta is a 14 hr drive doe.

props on getting thru at lenox, man...their time is so freaking unpredictable. I'm about to give up and go to grab some to eat now :smh:

Lucky...

I needed that damn size 10 at Lennox....

props on getting thru at lenox, man...their time is so freaking unpredictable. I'm about to give up and go to grab some to eat now :smh:

Yeh man these twitter rsvp are so time consuming. I use to get text alerts. I was able to rsvp for the bred 11s while I was at work. Now it's to slow.

That's true! If nike is willing to help the people effected by the tornado that hit Oklahoma then why can't they do something for the troops? It's not like nike is broke, they can easily give money to charities and organizations to show some love to the veterans. Just a few thoughts I wanted to share

They could pay their employees more too...nike n every other kajillion $ co. is madoffin it

Screw paying them more then they will act even more stuck up and think they better than the consumer which already happens

got through at seattle, failed at scottsdale for my uncle, felt like i was quicker for scottsdale too.

saw these today was on the fence about copping but in person the gum sole looks like icy soles that turned piss yellow
alien.gif
(shoulda used a more lighter gum sole)

Struck out on both NY RSVP's unfortunately. If I can't secure them on NDC I'm gonna probably try to trade my DS suns foams for a pair. I imagine someone would jump on that quick.

I probably won't wear any camo with them, just khaki, green or black. they would look really good with solid green fatigue shorts.

Last edited:
Even though I was able to secure my size 10 at NikeNYC RSVP, manually, I won't pick them up if I'm able to cop on NDC. I rather wake up 5 mins before the link drops and cop then roll back to sleep and not have to take my *** to the store early in the morning. But luckily I scored the RSVP just incase I strike out on NDC. These were gonna be a NDC or bust cop for me anyway. I was just f-ing around with the twitter RSVP thing and happen to refresh at just the right time. I never score on those things.

So far one guaranteed ticket in hand!!!
nthat.gif

Over 325 pairs of Low XIs and only 50 pairs of these....Let the hype begin!!!
nerd.gif

Ndc still gonna be an instant sellout

Gammas were.

These will be too. Limited too? Dont matter if the xi are dropping

Back
Top Bottom