Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by NycPosite

i feel you left. armys are running for 300+ atleast. better off just stocking up on eggs just to have for later
u should have been around when the armies dropped on lacelocked.com over the summer for 250.... i was like
eek.gif

word i was tight i missed out...went to the page and when i saw it was sold out all i could do was

97046e.jpg

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

i feel you left. armys are running for 300+ atleast. better off just stocking up on eggs just to have for later
u should have been around when the armies dropped on lacelocked.com over the summer for 250.... i was like
eek.gif

word i was tight i missed out...went to the page and when i saw it was sold out all i could do was
lol nice...
they came in OK... but were kinda dusty. im like yo, where these been at?
laugh.gif

but for 250, i was like
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

eek.gif

lol nice...
they came in OK... but were kinda dusty. im like yo, where these been at?
laugh.gif

but for 250, i was like
happy.gif

yea you can't beat that price at all...a little dust? shhhhhhhhhhhh ain't nuttin a baby wipe can't handle

yea bigj i remember that by the time i seen it it was to late.
mad.gif
thats wasa steal (just happy i still have my sz 13 x2)

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

so that is the same style # as the previous eggplant release??

Yes - Says the same on my box. Interesting....
Yea I wonder if these were produced last year or if this is a newer batch.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

ur question might be answered by rico on the last page if i read ur post properly

ur question might be answered by rico on the last page if i read ur post properly

newer batch son, and by the looks on production date, they limited and some.

Spolier [+]

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

newer batch son, and by the looks on production date, they limited and some.

Spolier [+]
what?

now i can stop regretting i sold my pair even though i used the money to copp ds grape. im gona pick up these to ball in and the coppers for casual wear.

Yeah I can finally stop kicking myself whenever I see these. It's a miracle these are droppin again.....still seems unreal. I need some diff colorways though. Glad I sold my 2 pairs for $700+ .... LOL

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Yeah I can finally stop kicking myself whenever I see these. It's a miracle these are droppin again.....still seems unreal. I need some diff colorways though. Glad I sold my 2 pairs for $700+ .... LOL
do u own any foams? u keep telling these sale stories and regret tales but i never hear u keep any for urself
laugh.gif

I have no foams right now. It's hard when I know I can get a quick $600-$1000 off 2-3 pairs of heat. I realized any shoe I wear outside 2-3 times I won't sell. I gotta quit lettin my doubles sit and wear one pair. That way I won't sell my last DS pair.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I have no foams right now. It's hard when I know I can get a quick $600-$1000 off 2-3 pairs of heat. I realized any shoe I wear outside 2-3 times I won't sell. I gotta quit lettin my doubles sit and wear one pair. That way I won't sell my last DS pair.
go for 3 pairs then... sell 2 keep 1. i tend to do that to get my shoes cheaper/free if the release is hyped enuff.

then buy a pair for retail or so when the beasts get buyers remorse and unload for the cheap
laugh.gif

I only had 2 eggs and a pair of Royals. I ain't a foam freak I only like maybe 4 colorways of foam Ones. Royals Coppers Eggs, Black/red. All the others I can do without.

I was just thinking about that... watch they are the same ones from last year that just did get to retailers because Nike messed up with their shipment or something dumb.~

Missed out on these last year.....won't make the same mistake twice. These are as good as Copped, just hoping I can grab from NDC

all i needed was to see the production date lol nike giving us all we can handle this yr... feb and march lookn real gd to me
smile.gif

I still got 6 pairs of these from last yr. Since these are in my top 5 sneakers ever I don't mind keeping them for a long time. If they hit my local stores or nt marketplace again for the right price I will be stacking up more.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom