Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by dgoins1

I don't no that chick is lol

yo, ur new avy sucks compared to the old 1. please go back to elena. thanks.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I just got my pair of '10s in the mail, and compared them to the '09s.  I have been collecting foams for years, ever since they started Pros.  These are comparable, I don't know what the fuss is about.  THERE IS NOT LESS FOAM USED ON THESE, I WEIGHED THEM EACH AND EACH SHOE WAS 1.4 POUNDS.  I think people on here just like to complain and get people all riled up.  Differences I saw was that the purple was a little darker on the '10s, but more iridescent than the '09s imo.  Yes the foam is softer, but I have noticed that when I first buy foams, they are all soft, then they harden up over time (if you keep them DS).  The sole obviously has a blue tint, as others have said.  And the grooves in the shoe are a SLIGHT bit not as defined, but its not a huge deal.  So in conclusion, I think they are hot, although slightly different than the prior release. The complainers in this post are making much ado about nothing, and if you don't like them....DON'T BUY THEM AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH ON THIS THREAD, STOP TRYING TO PERSUADE PEOPLE THEY ARE INFERIOR AND NOT TO BUY THEM.  Peace 
devil.gif

cool story bruh. and not to start a back & forth debate but everyone already knows the '10s are inferior to the '09s. if i didn't have damn near DS '09s, yes i woulda copped '10s. decided to pass mainly b/c of the less defined grooves (reminds me of the fakes).
sick.gif
the '10s are only wack compared to '09s. i do realize that if these didn't release last year, no one would be complaining. all that said. i may still cop a pair of '10s just to have a fresh pair on deck for years down the road, but then again i may not.

Got my ndc order... sending 4 of the 5 pairs ordered back.
I got me 1 9.5, 2 10s for a dude i know, and 1 9.5 and 1 10 were going back because of a dude backing out on me.

but damn i gotta say... these pairs from ndc came in looking like poooooooo. 3 size 10s had slight creases on the inside of the shoe. upon further inspection, i realized that the material wasnt fully attached to the shoe, therefore air bubbles would show up if worn. called my dude and told him imma just roll to the mall and get his pairs.

slight creases on all 3

before pressing down

after pressing down -> do you see the air bubble form?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

woww- bout to go check my pair, what made you press down on em though Big J (just out of curiousity)
honestly, i was lookin at the creases and touched the foam... it was soft  and didnt feel right. so i touched other areas of the shoe and it felt like i could feel the plastic or whatever pretty solid.... so it meant to me the material wasnt on there good since it was soft where i pressed.
so i pushed the heel up while holding the top of the shoe and i could see the bubble form.

Its a sad day,not foams man,anything but foams. This is some JB *!#+....Taiwan>China, didn't think it was a big deal till I saw that crap.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Its a sad day,not foams man,anything but foams. This is some JB *!#+....Taiwan>China, didn't think it was a big deal till I saw that crap.
yea man ALL 3 size 10s? I mean, come on... gimme 1 good pair lol

coppers were solid as far as feel went.
packaging is kinda causing rubbing on the shoes... ive seen coppers and eggplants with slight marks on them but they kinda go away with a quick spit shine.

Yep !!!! Reasons for me taking mine back yesterday......I had bought em to have a second pair to my DS 09's and just couldnt take it.....once i got em beside my 09's i had a serious change of heart......returned em for a second pair of coppers instead.....

@bigj my coppers got that spot but it won't go away and @charmcity I got tired of people asking me who's she was you should see my inbox lol no face no ?'S

you guys have to remember...ALL foamposite sneakers are gonig to look like that towards da outsole...da entire upper doubles as a midsole....

however, da 10's eggplants were flimsier then da 2009 counterpart...

i wasn't calling u out, pimp. i was just saying. and ninja, wth are u talkin bout?? my '09s don't look like that fam.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I just got my pair of '10s in the mail, and compared them to the '09s.  I have been collecting foams for years, ever since they started Pros.  These are comparable, I don't know what the fuss is about.  THERE IS NOT LESS FOAM USED ON THESE, I WEIGHED THEM EACH AND EACH SHOE WAS 1.4 POUNDS.  I think people on here just like to complain and get people all riled up.  Differences I saw was that the purple was a little darker on the '10s, but more iridescent than the '09s imo.  Yes the foam is softer, but I have noticed that when I first buy foams, they are all soft, then they harden up over time (if you keep them DS).  The sole obviously has a blue tint, as others have said.  And the grooves in the shoe are a SLIGHT bit not as defined, but its not a huge deal.  So in conclusion, I think they are hot, although slightly different than the prior release. The complainers in this post are making much ado about nothing, and if you don't like them....DON'T BUY THEM AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH ON THIS THREAD, STOP TRYING TO PERSUADE PEOPLE THEY ARE INFERIOR AND NOT TO BUY THEM.  Peace 
devil.gif

My pair from NDC was flawless. Everything I expect from a pair of foams. Sorry to hear about the bad pairs out there. Diggin the color of them. Too bad my varsity purple nike shirt I ordered looks pink.

Finally saw these in person today...compared to my 2009's these aren't that bad...love the sole...indentions are move shallow and felt lighter...purp is a lil dull but reflects in different angles...stlll very coppable...might scoop up a pair!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

you guys have to remember...ALL foamposite sneakers are gonig to look like that towards da outsole...da entire upper doubles as a midsole....

however, da 10's eggplants were flimsier then da 2009 counterpart...
what?
u didnt even read what i posted with the pics huh? and what? all foams dont have them creases DS

sometimes u r on point. other times i dont know what the hell u r talking about

^ Damn BigJ all those pairs you got look 
sick.gif
 my pair looks good but damn creases in yours before you even try them on 
grin.gif
 people should inspect their pairs 

Back
Top Bottom