Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Its a sad day,not foams man,anything but foams. This is some JB *!#+....Taiwan>China, didn't think it was a big deal till I saw that crap.
yea man ALL 3 size 10s? I mean, come on... gimme 1 good pair lol

coppers were solid as far as feel went.
packaging is kinda causing rubbing on the shoes... ive seen coppers and eggplants with slight marks on them but they kinda go away with a quick spit shine.

Were the lefts bad too, or just the right shoes?

MINE CAME IN TODAY...($230 SHIPPED)...NO BUBBLE DEFECTS ON MINE
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ninjahood

you guys have to remember...ALL foamposite sneakers are gonig to look like that towards da outsole...da entire upper doubles as a midsole....

however, da 10's eggplants were flimsier then da 2009 counterpart...
what?
u didnt even read what i posted with the pics huh? and what? all foams dont have them creases DS
oh those are DS? damn
laugh.gif

foamposites usually take up a crease or 2 toward da bottom when you rock em for a LONG time......

wore these around the office today, they're very comfortable. Got back home and took them off and didn't notice any creases on the bottom.

sole is still icey

frown.gif
bigj505 wrote:

Got my ndc order... sending 4 of the 5 pairs ordered back.
I got me 1 9.5, 2 10s for a dude i know, and 1 9.5 and 1 10 were going back because of a dude backing out on me.

but damn i gotta say... these pairs from ndc came in looking like poooooooo. 3 size 10s had slight creases on the inside of the shoe. upon further inspection, i realized that the material wasnt fully attached to the shoe, therefore air bubbles would show up if worn. called my dude and told him imma just roll to the mall and get his pairs.

slight creases on all 3

before pressing down

after pressing down -> do you see the air bubble form?

ummmm ALLLLLLL my foams have that crease (retro royals hoh royals, silvers and retro silver, blacks, retro pearls and hoh pearls etc).... (mines have been worn but still).... that slight creasing shouldnt change ur mind and send the kicks back..... juss my opinion....
eyes.gif

Had to go check my pair after I seen BigJ's pics...... so now I ask you my fellow NT'ers should I wear my 10's eggplants and keep my 09's that I've worm about 4 timens on ice? Or wear my 09's and keep the 10' on ice? Any opinion would be appreciated.

man....i'm sour after receiving mine in a bag (packaging) from eastbay. busted box. boo!!!! 
mad.gif
  eastbay. c'mon on now!!!! gold club member here. hahaa. funny thing is that there is a ftl sticker on the box.

anyone else get theirs like that???

Originally Posted by jgoods

man....i'm sour after receiving mine in a bag (packaging) from eastbay. busted box. boo!!!! 
mad.gif
  eastbay. c'mon on now!!!! gold club member here. hahaa. funny thing is that there is a ftl sticker on the box.

I didnt order eggplants from eastbay, but a pair of jordan varsity red vi came like how yours came.  Pretty ridiculous, if you ask me

Originally Posted by jgoods

mad.gif

Same thing here. The coupons are a nice touch though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Had to go check my pair after I seen BigJ's pics...... so now I ask you my fellow NT'ers should I wear my 10's eggplants and keep my 09's that I've worm about 4 times on ice? Or wear my 09's and keep the 10' on ice? Any opinion would be appreciated.

35b8sbr.jpg

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

got mine at huf yesterday

damn me too. i ordered over phone though. they ship them in a big "booty" box w/ no stuffing at all. Opened the box and the shoe box was opened and one of my kicks were out the box.     
mad.gif

Ok I ordered a size 12 from NDC hoping they would fit. Recieved them yesterday and did not fit. Returned them and my coppers to the outlet. They took the money then they gave it back but when I returned them they gave me another $216. Its crazy. I wont touch, I dont wanna overdraft with BofA.

you know they gon put them on back out on the floor for cheap right?? well a employee will probably snatch em up

My NDC pair came yesterday. My pair is flawless and I'm very happy with them. They have a nice glow to them. I never seen a pair of 09s in person so can't really compare the two.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

you know they gon put them on back out on the floor for cheap right?? well a employee will probably snatch em up

dont care. i have seen ds coppers go as low as 2 pair for 300. nike really killed the resale game with these. The mall i returned them at still has both foams, dunkmans, those dark knights, and even space jams its a real sleep spot. Its funny because Its a "mills" mall which arent small. Oh they even have those crews, sweatshirts, and pants that go with all the kicks.

I don't no what's worse I ordered a pair of lebrons from cavs.com and they put them in a too small box and shove them in and then just taped around the whole freakin box it was a mess not to mention my shoe was messed up right out the box

Back
Top Bottom