Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I decided to grab even tho i have a few 09's
2k1t9t.jpg

I got mine a little while ago in the mail. All these years, I never understood the hype. Now I see why people love them. But unfortunately I have to get rid of them 
tired.gif
. I really am salty right now.

^ Just go to ur local ftl have the sku# and tell them to order them for u from another store like every1 has been sayin in this thread

My NDC order just arrived! These are clean as hell. I actually like the duller material over the shinier purple! Icey bottoms, too.

Sheikh in Plaza Bonita has a full size run for you all San Diego NT'ers looking for the Eggs. FSR of Coppers too

Originally Posted by YAmomzSECRET15

Dang man y all these ppl gettin there purps today wen i order mines friday at 12 like every1 else and mines comin 2morrow

Dunno, maybe its because you picked ground shipping and you live further away from Nike's warehouse than others?  Just a wild guess
roll.gif

I just got my pair of '10s in the mail, and compared them to the '09s.  I have been collecting foams for years, ever since they started Pros.  These are comparable, I don't know what the fuss is about.  THERE IS NOT LESS FOAM USED ON THESE, I WEIGHED THEM EACH AND EACH SHOE WAS 1.4 POUNDS.  I think people on here just like to complain and get people all riled up.  Differences I saw was that the purple was a little darker on the '10s, but more iridescent than the '09s imo.  Yes the foam is softer, but I have noticed that when I first buy foams, they are all soft, then they harden up over time (if you keep them DS).  The sole obviously has a blue tint, as others have said.  And the grooves in the shoe are a SLIGHT bit not as defined, but its not a huge deal.  So in conclusion, I think they are hot, although slightly different than the prior release. The complainers in this post are making much ado about nothing, and if you don't like them....DON'T BUY THEM AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH ON THIS THREAD, STOP TRYING TO PERSUADE PEOPLE THEY ARE INFERIOR AND NOT TO BUY THEM.  Peace 
devil.gif

For anyone out there considering whether to get the 2010 plants or not, do it. This is a really superb shoe.

i got mine in today and was thinking about returning but once i saw em i knew i had to keep em

Back
Top Bottom