Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

yea smurf... i copped 1000 worth of foams on ndc... returning 800 worth... not happy.

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea smurf... i copped 1000 worth of foams on ndc... returning 800 worth... not happy.

If there is a outlet by you i would take receipt and all of the ones you want to return and get my money back if you send in mail is takes awhile to get money back to you 

I got mine today, and immediately balled in them. I will say compared to the copper, these are A LOT LIGHTER. The coppers took me at least 3 times balling in them to break them in, these eggplants, i didnt have trouble with them at all. I was like flying out there with them on, lol. My lil theory on these, is that Nike purposedly made these softer and more basketball friendly than its predecessor. Honestly, i think most would agree with me that the copper foam was on the heavy side compared to other kicks on the market today. These eggplants though, really light, really easy to used to.

To BigJ, i noticed the crease too on the side after balling in them tonight, the copper didnt crease right away like these eggplants. I guess Nike just decided to make these less of a tank and more of a basketball friendly shoes. Instead of fashion, i really think these eggplants were made for balling.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

If there is a outlet by you i would take receipt and all of the ones you want to return and get my money back if you send in mail is takes awhile to get money back to you 
I just returned my size 12 eggs and my coppers from ndc. They were too small. I got my size 13 eggs coming tomorrow and i gotta find the coppers.smh uuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

I checked these out oday at my local FL and the carbon on the side was peeling off. No thanks, I bet this will be happenin to a lot of people...glue looks pretty cheap on these.

Really Tony? Check out the latest post on the bubbles that form....I'll get you that pic of the sh**** glue I SAW at my local Footlocker, Why the f*** would I make somethin up?

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

yea there is a Prime Outlet 20 miles north that has a nice lil $2 toll each way... gonna cost me $0 to return to nike via mail. I dont mind waiting. Ive returned shoes before
smile.gif

Hahaha, ya'll are waaay to sensitive about this creasing stuff! On the medial, too...C'mon son! All my foams did nearly the same thing, beginning with my black pro's at least.

I think the actual shoe is dope, but I feel people are hating more because values of (i guess) 2009 Eggplants are going to decrease.

Yeah, they're dull, and grooves aren't as deep, but people are always commenting on the "Icey-ness" of a shoe. Nike did some balancing, added more Ice, and cut back on some other elements. When I put my foot in, I still get the same Foamy effect.

Buy These!

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I just got my pair of '10s in the mail, and compared them to the '09s.  I have been collecting foams for years, ever since they started Pros.  These are comparable, I don't know what the fuss is about.  THERE IS NOT LESS FOAM USED ON THESE, I WEIGHED THEM EACH AND EACH SHOE WAS 1.4 POUNDS.  I think people on here just like to complain and get people all riled up.  Differences I saw was that the purple was a little darker on the '10s, but more iridescent than the '09s imo.  Yes the foam is softer, but I have noticed that when I first buy foams, they are all soft, then they harden up over time (if you keep them DS).  The sole obviously has a blue tint, as others have said.  And the grooves in the shoe are a SLIGHT bit not as defined, but its not a huge deal.  So in conclusion, I think they are hot, although slightly different than the prior release. The complainers in this post are making much ado about nothing, and if you don't like them....[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]DON'T BUY THEM AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH ON THIS THREAD, STOP TRYING TO PERSUADE PEOPLE THEY ARE INFERIOR AND NOT TO BUY THEM.[/color]  Peace 
devil.gif

My pair from NDC was flawless. Everything I expect from a pair of foams. Sorry to hear about the bad pairs out there. Diggin the color of them. Too bad my varsity purple nike shirt I ordered looks pink.

love these 2010s.not as much as 09s,but I still love them. Icier sole+ blue tint. darker purple. shoe feels lighter/softer. doubled up on these to go with my twin 09s
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gottig10

anybody no if any place still has these?

NTLA has some.  Just picked up my sz. 9.5... For $120!!!  Swoosh let me down this time.  I actually had to go to a store for this one.

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I just got my pair of '10s in the mail, and compared them to the '09s.  I have been collecting foams for years, ever since they started Pros.  These are comparable, I don't know what the fuss is about.  THERE IS NOT LESS FOAM USED ON THESE, I WEIGHED THEM EACH AND EACH SHOE WAS 1.4 POUNDS.  I think people on here just like to complain and get people all riled up.  Differences I saw was that the purple was a little darker on the '10s, but more iridescent than the '09s imo.  Yes the foam is softer, but I have noticed that when I first buy foams, they are all soft, then they harden up over time (if you keep them DS).  The sole obviously has a blue tint, as others have said.  And the grooves in the shoe are a SLIGHT bit not as defined, but its not a huge deal.  So in conclusion, I think they are hot, although slightly different than the prior release. The complainers in this post are making much ado about nothing, and if you don't like them....[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]DON'T BUY THEM AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH ON THIS THREAD, STOP TRYING TO PERSUADE PEOPLE THEY ARE INFERIOR AND NOT TO BUY THEM.[/color]  Peace 
devil.gif

My pair from NDC was flawless. Everything I expect from a pair of foams. Sorry to hear about the bad pairs out there. Diggin the color of them. Too bad my varsity purple nike shirt I ordered looks pink.
truth
pimp.gif

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

Originally Posted by gottig10

anybody no if any place still has these?

NTLA has some.  Just picked up my sz. 9.5... For $120!!!  Swoosh let me down this time.  I actually had to go to a store for this one.

Footaction and Footlocker in Galleria Mall in Cambridge MA has a FSR of these

So I have a friend from shieks come and bring the eggs over to me to kinda compare....09 to 10's...that sole is like a damn Ice Man Beam. I mean yeah its a bit duller....kinda reminded me of those eggplant boots. still dope...he said next week they get to buy them on discount so hopefully I'll cop for well under retail. but honestly I need to pass on this release to save some money up for the future, so if NT H-Town out there. Go to Shieks West Oaks. I work at the lids across the way and always lookin to chat with some fellow NT's about the game.

it seemed like all the pairs jimmy jazz had were off.. glue spots all over, i had to get a 10, and where you put the laces was stained also... they probably got some b grades on the low, i hope my joints dont bubble up on me

Back
Top Bottom