Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by bigj505

NoSlickRemarks - did u just link my image i posted in the copper thread?
laugh.gif

It shows exactly what should be done to him
pimp.gif

Cmon fam...U kno that ishh is true about dudes jumpin on the foam bandwagon since the EGGPLANTS coppers, Whats wrong wit u?? u must be on the bandwagon also slick, An if u gonna come at me for my opinion den come correct simp...Be original dont steal recently used�images
laugh.gif
...Try again mothasucka!
My man, WALE? are you really talking bout him.
It could have been lady Gaga with them on. They still look hot....

Everyone nows wale for havin kicks early, Had the eggplants months before release in the roots video, Coppers at a concert..Months ahead of release which added even more to the foam HYPE, Im glad he wasint seen anywhere sportin the royals before they dropped because it would have been mayhem, Lady gaga has nothing to do with it, This is niketalk and im just giving my opinion so no need to bash me

All im Saying is Anyone could have been wearing the coppers/eggplants and they would do the same numbers.

As For the Eggplant.Probably the most sought after GR Flightposite Colorway. The hype has always been there. Things are harder to get know because everyone knows the release dates.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Sneaker st doing a pre order on these?

He said that he wasn't.
because these are NOT a GR. looks like sneaker st will be the guy to go to for GR releases for you guys who cant obtain GRs
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

just sayin
Because everyone lives in NY and it's easy to get them?

just sayin

Everyone nows wale for havin kicks early, Had the eggplants months before release in the roots video, Coppers at a concert..Months ahead of release which added even more to the foam HYPE, Im glad he wasint seen anywhere sportin the royals before they dropped because it would have been mayhem, Lady gaga has nothing to do with it, This is niketalk and im just giving my opinion so no need to bash me

All im Saying is Anyone could have been wearing the coppers/eggplants and they would do the same numbers.
Cosign with NSR

People with thirsty to see what the coppers were actually gunna look like because all we had was photoshops and a catalog pic. Even if someone who isn't known for wearing foams like Fat Joe would've been seen wearing them first it would've created the same buzz.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Cosign with NSR

People with thirsty to see what the coppers were actually gunna look like because all we had was photoshops and a catalog pic. Even if someone who isn't known for wearing foams like Fat Joe would've been seen wearing them first it would've created the same buzz.
i only copped coppers cuz i saw wale with them...and i threw away my timbs cuz drake said we off that 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Cosign with NSR

i only copped coppers cuz i saw wale with them...and i threw away my timbs cuz drake said we off that 
ohwell.gif
^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that drake comment got me

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Cosign with NSR

ohwell.gif
^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[drake] tell them haters get off me [drake]

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Cosign with NSR

ohwell.gif
^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Cosign with NSR

ohwell.gif
word them match my Sabretooth Jacket I saw Drake wearing in GQ
pimp.gif

these are so fresh... another thing i like about these is that if you get a little scuff or scratch on them they wont show as much as i the silver pro's got scuffed. hope i get me a pair when they drop again....

Everyone loves foams now. lmao seems like just yesterday everyone besides DMV n NY hated this shoe.

Anyone got a release date?

you can find these right now for 275 shipped, the 09 edition. i was thinking about copping a pair for that price but i would rather have the 2010 release becuase the clear soles will have more life on them. i know other people think otherwise, but i would rather have the new release retros instead of the og's only because im going to wear the shoes and i want them to have as much life as possible.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

8ae250be5354f10c3566a738c7a33c7f70f12b0.pjpg

First chance i've had to post them, these are niiiiiiicccee

If anyone wants em early and doesnt mind paying international shipping, give us a shout.........

so this is the '10 pair??
nerd.gif
please explain the differences, if any, from last year's release.

Guys wearing sneakers cause rappers wearing em Take a Super L shows u #++#+$ have no sense of style wow NYC stand up please

anyone looking for coppers in a 7.5 or 8 i can help you out for 240 shipped....let me know my spot has them

Back
Top Bottom