Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

46e35f70e7f5b8f311b38390e70699aac281c73.jpg

I need to make triplets!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

I'm saying they are already fully produced. I could buy them from air randy right now if I wanted too but why drop 330 when I can get em for 200 with a little patience? This guy is insane for thinking they are waiting to see how coppers sell to decide what they want to do with eggplants. If that's the case (Waiting to see how coppers sell) then eggplants are either A. not produced yet (not possible I can buy em from randy) or B. They are just going to decide to not release a bunch of shoes that they can sell for $200 and let them go to waste or send them to outlets. Both of these scenarios are utterly ridiculous. I don't care what someone from FTL said or what a nike rep said, GOD could have told em this story and I'd be calling ducktales. If nike and ftl said this it is only so that the coppers sell out (nike has been throwing ftl a life raft lately by giving them bigger allocations of hot shoes and reproducing recent hot selling shoes. It is advantageous for nike to keep FTL around as they are the biggest sneaker retailer in the U.S. and they own eastbay, champs, footaction. These coppers are being produced in bigger numbers than people think, FTL's that usually don't get posites or other heat are getting these. Nike has been building hype on these with the are they or aren't they releasing bs, date changes and such...typical nike hype machine. IMO the amount of people willing to drop $200 on a pair of copper colored foams are few and far between. I don't doubt these will sell out instantly but if they do its most likely because of resellers and people who plan to sell for a profit. I feel like these will end up like altitude 13's...demanding high prices in the intial days following the release but eventually will settle at around retail maybe $240, not $300+ like some are expecting. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
ill admit i stopped reading after the 1st line but i think i agree with u from what i saw.
to add my 2 cents to ur point:
pics of the production dates are posted in the 1st few pages so they are def coming out esp since they dropped in london already. nike doesnt need a wait and see approach on foams esp since these same eggplants dropped last yr and sold out like crazy.
and depending on the size, these will be found for less than 300 months from now and shouldnt hit 300 near release either.
ROFL

8ae250be5354f10c3566a738c7a33c7f70f12b0.pjpg

First chance i've had to post them, these are niiiiiiicccee

If anyone wants em early and doesnt mind paying international shipping, give us a shout.........

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i know this is really off topic but how much do DS sz13  HOH blue foams go for?

Well.....DS would go for at least $400 I think anything below that would be a semi-deal... BUT once in a lifetime NT marketplace has that one seller that just don't give a #%@+ about the game anymore. at that point..... mid $200's

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

I'm officially a Foam head now.
laugh.gif
After buying the coppers today and wearing it, I've asked myself where have foams been all my life. LOL. Def trying to cop the eggs. Had a chance to cop last release but passed. Never again.
Same thing man, tried to cop the Egg's and the Royals in the past, didnt work out
tired.gif

Me too. Damn line skippers.
tired.gif

No NDC on these not sure about NT's. If u had trouble with the coppers like I did I would preorder. I been looking but haven't found a legit preorder yet may be to early. May wait an see if sneaker st. gets any. Or find a nice NTer to hook it up. THESE WILL BE IN SHORT SUPPLY. Do ur homework now.

So mad I got rid of my pair last year. Doubling up on these when they come out. If anybody got a extra dS pair of plants in a 10.5, I got coppers in the same size or trade.

So Nike isn't selling these online like the coppers? %%%?!

This sucks, resellers are gonna kill it with prices.

Doubt any spots in my area will get'em.

Glad I still have mine ds from last year....don't really feel like spending another $200 right after the coppers

my girls giving me $300 for 2 pairs from her taxes so all i need is about $120 IF i pay retail for these somehow. Just spent $426 on coppers ....
eyes.gif
 ouch

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Sneaker st doing a pre order on these?

He said that he wasn't.
because these are NOT a GR. looks like sneaker st will be the guy to go to for GR releases for you guys who cant obtain GRs
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

just sayin

Hopefully i can get my hands onna pair...cuz the went APE S over these...even in a recession !!!

at the end of the day if sneaker st is doing pre orders on the next foam release im gonna get them from him, seems like a reliable dude...

Back
Top Bottom