Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Damn, I just unds my Eggplants a week ago. Don't think I need 2 cop again. These babies still look almost deadstock.

af6151e047471c18c29ab65644e7982c2fec65d.jpg

I'll probably just cop the Coppers & wait for the Pearls to drop later this year.

^nice to see your pair still lookin icey. i got a small scuff on the toe of mine (not really visible unless you look at it reflecting in the light) but i thinkill still be lookin to get a fresh pair.

I'm debating on whether or not I really need another pair of these. I already have 2, one of which is on ice, so I'm still mulling over this. Ican't front..I love these though..I like the coppers, but the purple posities set it off for me..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by never wear them

Didn't some dude do a soleswap like what your describing?
yea meyhemz (spelling?)
and he posted it in the team posite thread too
laugh.gif
slayed it...

sorry bro.... i definitely short changed u on a few letters
laugh.gif

I havent heard anything about this. But First ill cop the copper ones and then cop another 2 Eggies, one to flip and other to sit on.. Foamposities overFlightposities anyday. Too Many boston heads are all about coppin Jordans, They just dont know about these... Imma show em haha

Should I buy my homies vvvnds eggplants for $190? or just wait for the march release?

I want my pair to be super icy.
laugh.gif

I wish they would drop a new colorway instead...I havnt even got to wear the ones I got the last Release...

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Should I buy my homies vvvnds eggplants for $190? or just wait for the march release?

I want my pair to be super icy.
laugh.gif
just wait fam.

Originally Posted by Foam shox

but at the end of the day will the Coppers last till March? or be long gone by then?
long gone we have been getting calls for the Coppers for months and we are a small store they wont last...

Back
Top Bottom