Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Quick question..

How do these fit? They look pretty skinny, like they would be tight on your foot.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Quick question..

How do these fit? They look pretty skinny, like they would be tight on your foot.
nerd.gif
kinda narrow. a lot of people go 1/2 size up. i stay true to size and im fine but i have a skinny foot.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

What are the odds Nike drops coppers, eggs, pearls, an reds all in one year? Not good. Maybe if all 4 were a new black base. I sold my 2 pairs of eggs but you know what they say, if u love something let it go ......

never heard of that !##%. lol

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Quick question..

nerd.gif

For me they run tight, I'd go at least half a sz up or even as much as one size up.

Originally Posted by wooballer20

I would get these, but chances are they WON"T release ANYwhere in Ohio.
smh.gif

I'll have to do some Sole Searchin come March
wink.gif

IM GLAD I LIVE IN NYC

my HOH connect just told me they not eggplants they jus purple and black

Wow. This is crazy. I missed these the first time around. I can`t believe they are releasing so soon. I will have to get a pair.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

What are the odds Nike drops coppers, eggs, pearls, an reds all in one year? Not good. Maybe if all 4 were a new black base. I sold my 2 pairs of eggs but you know what they say, if u love something let it go ......

never heard of that !##%. lol

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]there is a saying but he got it confused well not really[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you love someone, set them free. If they come backthey're yours; if they don't they never were.[/color]

Originally Posted by never wear them

Didn't some dude do a soleswap like what your describing?
yea meyhemz (spelling?)
and he posted it in the team posite thread too

I hope the eBay reseller's drop their price on the Eggplant's that released last year. I've been lurking the auctions for them in my size for toolong. If not, maybe I can scoop a pair from the re-release if I'm lucky. Might be my only reasonable option, since I live in a part of Canada thatisn't Toronto or Vancouver.

Originally Posted by Asia

Aren't the Eggplant's purple and black? "Black/Varsity Purple" or whatever the box says.

What's up with all the online site's getting more Eggplant's? Are there 2 different shoes?

just got word from our nike rep and the pearl hoh foamposites are set to release in sept. get ready!

The eggplants are a classic colorway for the foams, sorta like infrared and am's. They should continuously release them so folks of all generations canappreciate 'em imho.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by never wear them

Didn't some dude do a soleswap like what your describing?
yea meyhemz (spelling?)
and he posted it in the team posite thread too
laugh.gif
slayed it...

if they drop a purple n black foam one/pro, that'd be dope.

Spoiler [+]

Man i sure hope so, i doubled up the first time and regretfully sold my other pair.

If this is true imma double up this time and be set for life lol.
laugh.gif

I am not going to be greedy with this release...as I was able to cop my 2 pair last time around.

3277000435_2d9b4ded35_b.jpg

I have to echo what others have said these things look absolutely gorgeous in person. The purple is just awesome. And the best part is...after MULTIPLE WEARSthe shoes seriously looks DS. or at the worst VNDS. These shoes are not as comfy as others because they are a tad stiff, but for rocking and snappin necks atthe local hangout for sure. I have one pair on ice and I have worn my other pair about 4xs and they look brand new. Sole is super clean and icey still.

Originally Posted by Asia

Dont know who your "connect" is or where he gets his info from but they look exactly the same as last year. They have already been put intoproduction at the Y3 factory which is why you see most of the sites that "leak" shoes early have em....

Back
Top Bottom