Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Seen the new eggplants today...

Held em in my hand..

Looks EXACTLY THE SAME as the 09's...

laugh.gif

I'm good I got 09's...

And they are EVERYWHERE

Copper style
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you know release is right around the corner all the dumb questions are starting. Before you ask a question look back a page or two, chances are someone already asked and answered it.

As far as differences yes there are minor differences if it's enough for someone to not cop then that's on them. Why others are complaining about "expert" foam heads tryna be superior because they have the 09s or they don't want to see other people rocking eggplants is dumb. Everyone thats pointing out other people complaining about the changes are the ones making a big deal about it.

/rant

On another note I'll cop these if there still readily available on Tuesday, if not no biggie my 09s are still fine and I just spent the extra money I had on some og black foam pros
pimp.gif

And HBD to everyones favorite NTer Will
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by faddy

Truth right here. Dude's are salty cause they won't be the only one on the block anymore with the eggplants, so they pick at every little difference to try and still stay on top

The soles have a bluish tint to them... pretty noticeable compared to the 09 release. Saw them at Flight Club last week.

Originally Posted by Brett19648

The soles have a bluish tint to them... pretty noticeable compared to the 09 release. Saw them at Flight Club last week.

I would flame you but I am all about educating the new NT'ers since we all were once new...This statement has been said and proven many times over in this topic. Please go back and look at the debate there are some pretty good pics to show the difference

just got back with my new eggs. got to love NYC. anyways i personally like the new eggs better then the '09's. see for yourself. ENJOY!!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

faddy wrote:

JAYFIEND wrote:

Its not the new dudes. Its the "expert foam heads" that are looking for B'S differences so they can...

A. Act like kings because they have the 09' pair.
B. Save some money without feeling like they missed out.

I had the 09' pair and if there are any differences they are very small. So what if there are differences. if you think the shoe looks good buy it. If not get out of this thread, Its that simple.

But let the experts ruin this thread like they do all the others. With all the negative comments and *****ing.
Truth right here. Dude's are salty cause they won't be the only one on the block anymore with the eggplants, so they pick at every little difference to try and still stay on top

dude where do you live?
grin.gif
everyone where i stay was wearing these
smh.gif
Let's get serious now

Oh $$#%, so the sole is different? Might have to get a pair after all.

Hope they use that one on the Royals.

JOJOLUV19....Where in NYC did you cop??? Anyone in Long Island have any clue where to get these????

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

JOJOLUV19....Where in NYC did you cop??? Anyone in Long Island have any clue where to get these????
copper my pair in the bronx but theyve been selling them since last week. all sold out but i told him to hold 1 for me. these will be everywhere on sat

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Look everyone... the 2009's and 2010's are the same exact shoe... the 09 is not as icey because its older of course.. but the 09's looked lookied the same way the 2010's look now as when they released.
indifferent.gif

same exact? ones made in taiwan and the other in china. visual differences have been shown
frown.gif

exactly, there ARE some noticable differences. whoever says different either:

a) is blind

b) is new to foams

c) don't have '09s

d) blind

*EDIT*

which is u 23MCpizzle23??
nerd.gif
Dudes are funny
roll.gif

thanks for the pics jojo!! its about time someone takes pics of these in the light .. but this is my opinion after looking at those pics and where u have the 09 and 2010 together in that second pic the 09 do look alot better with that icey clear sole compared to the blue tint on the 2010 the 2009 just pops more with the ice on the bottom! but dont get me wrong the 2010 are still nice though

...NYC HEADS
WEST
on 72nd street has them now for $220 + tax (comes out to $240) they limited quantities
and
NEW 207
on the corner of East Fordham Road and Grand Concourse has them for $250 flat

Just picked mine up for retail i skipped them last year, but def glad i got them this time around the especially the way they look now

09's do look icier but I'm not passing up on the 10's. Sold my 09's and I regret it to the max. Should be a fairly easy cop here in Colonial Heights VA.

Back
Top Bottom