Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Now it makes sense...the 1st was Monday...

roll.gif
roll.gif
Indeed.  One spot was raided while I was there.  Dude strong armed his boo in to coppin' him two pairs.
smh.gif

ppl need to consider that when u rock the '09's about 10x, they will be much more yellow and faded then the new eggs. that kinda stuff matters to me

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

ppl need to consider that when u rock the '09's about 10x, they will be much more yellow and faded then the new eggs. that kinda stuff matters to me

That's why i want a pair of 2010's now, I'll be able to wear them more

jojo u be coming through with the much needed pics.. didn't cop the '09 but held the '10 n my hands and from the pics they look the same besides the MINOR diff which i could care less about
wink.gif

I think the 09's and 10's are different but both are great. Nike sometimes makes changes so the re-released shoes have less impact on the environment. This is the reason they give for the airmax 95's having different air bags.
Only serious connoisseurs will be able to tell the difference the first several times the shoes are worn and only then if they are really viewed up close and at length, after that I doubt anyone will be able to tell much of a difference. Unless of course this new sole doesn't yellow. Wouldn't that be cool but given the indestructible quality of the rest of the shoe I doubt Nike would give us a product that would never need to be replaced.

I know somebody already posted of a spot releasing early in MD in PG, but if your looking for a spot releasing these early on the Mo county side, PM me

all the minor/major differences between 09 and 10:

- the "bluish" sole the 10s have opposed to the "clear" sole 09s have

- the shade of purple used on the 10s seem to be more "duller" than 09s

- the indentations of the curves throughtout the foam on the 09s seem to be more "crisp" than the 10s

- 09s made in taiwan and 10s made in china

These are all clearly seen in jo jos pics. If I missed any just edit.

If you can live with those minor/major differences than copp, if not buy a 09 pair
happy.gif

so da moral of da story is if you already have da 2009's don't even worry about da 2010's....unless you have OCD and are sneakernerdish enuff to care about

slight tint in da soles. (this is why imma proponent of translucent soles...don't worry bout yellowing)

if you don't have da 2009's now is your chance to get da 2010's without paying reseller rape prices on ebay.

I read somewhere can't remember that nike figured out a way to actually get a clear sole and not a semi-frosted sole when put on the purps the color of the shoe is showing through giving it the tint not that it matters just wanted to share

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

Hopefully in 34th footlcoker wont be the same for the coppers, damn cutters, but im thinking about going to HOH on these....

roll.gif

DAMN   SORRY ABOUT THAT

Back
Top Bottom