Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

no problem fellas. hopefully i could have helped in some sort of way
hold up...hold up...HOLD UP

i JUST came from my spot that just got da 2010's in stock...man.....!!! i figured it out on whats wrong wit da new released ones...

they LIGHTER (weightwise) like REALLY lighter....remember da problem with da flightposites from last year? its got to do with who makes em..

imma let ya know right now...as far as foamposite based sneakers  Taiwan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> china as far as manufacturing.

da indentations are compromised on da 2010 versions....copper foamposites are made in Taiwan DO NOT HAVE this problem whats so ever.

so i can safely from me just comparing them side by side right now that

2009's >>>> 2010's

don't get me wrong, da 2010's are still good sneakers, but they DEFINITELY are inferior to da 2009's in terms of da foamposite composition.

Word, the weight is that noticeable?  I'll reserve judgment though.  I'll probably still get a pair, and use them for my more every day pair, since the bluish tint will hold up better with yellowing.

everybody has their own opinions. it will be an easy pass for the ones that like the '09's but for the ones who missed out the first time around should def cop these. i have 20/20 vision and i dont notice diddly squat in the color diff. i just like the darker soles cause i know they wont yellow as fast so i can rock them more then have to be worry about them gettin yellow like my '09's. not much of a quality diff to make a big fuss about so im straight with these considering i only paid $170. not a swoosh discount but better then $200

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Wait, aren't lighter foams a good thing?

They bulky as hell as it is.
where do you draw da line though?

REAL foamposite heads know nike changed da mold of da pros with da Dr Dooms...da grooves were less indented, and if any of you heads that have da FIRST release of da

silver foamposite pros and compare em to last year's pair you can easily tell da differences that are not unlike da differences between da 2009 & 2010 eggplant penny foamposites.

Nike's china factories just makes inferior versions of foamposite sneakers.

whoever has da copper penny foams from and JUST copped da eggplant penny foams from this year you can compare da sneaker build from taiwan VS china.

da coppers feel ALOT more sturdy....da 2009 eggplants feel just like da brand new released coppers.
This is true, my silvers didn't seem to have the same quality.

Like I said before, if Nike finds a way to maximize that $200, I'll probably stop buying foams.  Now that they're making these general release, and they're still selling well and having 12am releases, is not a good thing.  The more popular they become, then they will start getting mass produced in larger numbers with wavering quality.

i JUST came from my spot that just got da 2010's in stock...man.....!!! i figured it out on whats wrong wit da new released ones...

they LIGHTER (weightwise) like REALLY lighter....remember da problem with da flightposites from last year? its got to do with who makes em..

imma let ya know right now...as far as foamposite based sneakers  Taiwan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> china as far as manufacturing.

da indentations are compromised on da 2010 versions....copper foamposites are made in Taiwan DO NOT HAVE this problem whats so ever.

2009's >>>> 2010's

don't get me wrong, da 2010's are still good sneakers, but they DEFINITELY are inferior to da 2009's in terms of da foamposite composition.

COPPERS ARE MADE IN CHINA SAYS MY SHOE LABEL

Originally Posted by Magic1978

2009's >>>> 2010's

Word, the weight is that noticeable?  I'll reserve judgment though.  I'll probably still get a pair, and use them for my more every day pair, since the bluish tint will hold up better with yellowing.
yeah it is, its definitely gotta do with them using less foamposite material hence why da grooves look so shallow....

i definitely blame da fact that they was made in china instead of Taiwan....

when you compare da 2010 eggplants to da cactus/black and reds you can REALLY notice da difference....da glossy black foamposite uppers are super defined and make

da new ones that drop look extra dull...i just hope china doesn't make foamposites going forward...cuz they suck at doing so.

Originally Posted by bigj505

2009's >>>> 2010's

i got Taiwan made coppers.

Originally Posted by handullz

man... times lookin tough...

when the dust settles, what do yall think the price will be on these?

cant cop right now... and dont get paid till later... smh...

nerd.gif

2009's >>>> 2010's

yea ok.
i got 3 pairs of coppers over here that say made in china.
2 from nike.com and 1 from footaction.

2009's >>>> 2010's

yea ok.
i got 3 pairs of coppers over here that say made in china.
2 from nike.com and 1 from footaction.
you calling me a liar?
laugh.gif

ninjahood - im just saying... u got a taiwan pair? i guess thats a new topic of discussion since nike has apparently split manufacturing between 2 countries now
laugh.gif

Pics or ducktales ninja...All my pairs say China as well...and I've had about 10 pairs

My Coppers are made in China too

The indentions on my coppers aren't as pronounced as my 09 eggplants.

The weight seems the same though. I bench over 350, so I wouldn't be able to tell a few ounces anyway.

my coppers say made in china as well....and i don't see or feel any noticeable differences between them and my 09 eggplants...but my boy is getting the eggplants on Saturday so i will compare them wit my own 2 eyes to my pair

Originally Posted by Magic1978

My Coppers are made in China too

The indentions on my coppers aren't as pronounced as my 09 eggplants.

The weight seems the same though. I bench over 350, so I wouldn't be able to tell a few ounces anyway.
roll.gif

made in china over here as well. purchased from foot locker and footaction.
ninjahood, where did you purchase your pair/pairs from?

Originally Posted by Stixx

Pics or ducktales ninja...All my pairs say China as well...and I've had about 10 pairs
ite here's da situation...

i just DOUBLE checked my pair...i accidentally threw my copper pennys in my eggplant penny box so i misread da label....
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
last year's eggplants were made in taiwan.

HOWEVER, everything i said about da 2010 eggplants do stand though...they're lighter...

da coppers feel like last years eggplants.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i don't own a pair myself, but judging from your pics i'd prefer the '09 upper with the '10 sole.
this....
Originally Posted by Stixx

Pictures are looking good, I'm awaiting the "player price" before I make any moves though
only way i'm getting the one pair i want
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

The soles are looking like the only diffrence to me.....
Name's taken, champ.
grin.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ryun708

Nikesometimes makes changes so the re-released shoes have less impact onthe environment. This is the reason they give for the airmax 95'shaving different air bags.
false....nike changed the method in which the units are manufactured. do a search and u will find the post in nike forum detailing this....or use google.

i know i wasn't buggin though, i walked passed a display in footlocker in my hood and im fairly certain they it said taiwan....i went back to take a pic but they

closed, i promise i'll take a pic tomorrow and investigate.

Time to get a thicker lens and take some ginkgo biloba Ninja...its ok its ok...we all getting older...nah but ima peep these tomorrow to see the fuss...G...I see you back there my *$*%%...good #+**...good looks on that heads up...

Back
Top Bottom