Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

who knows you might get them for retail, but it can be from anything from 240 to 280, depending the availability.. good luck.. just for the record my foams were made in ny

^You mean the DMV?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

^ well SNEAKERHEAD has them now for 299.99 smh and citysole had them at same price and there almost sold out
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i know i wasn't buggin though, i walked passed a display in footlocker in my hood and im fairly certain they it said taiwan....i went back to take a pic but they

closed, i promise i'll take a pic tomorrow and investigate.
if they say taiwan, u should cop just because those might be the only coppers produced there. rare gem
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

no problem fellas. hopefully i could have helped in some sort of way
hold up...hold up...HOLD UP

i JUST came from my spot that just got da 2010's in stock...man.....!!! i figured it out on whats wrong wit da new released ones...

they LIGHTER (weightwise) like REALLY lighter....remember da problem with da flightposites from last year? its got to do with who makes em..

imma let ya know right now...as far as foamposite based sneakers  Taiwan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> china as far as manufacturing.

da indentations are compromised on da 2010 versions....copper foamposites are made in Taiwan DO NOT HAVE this problem whats so ever.

so i can safely from me just comparing them side by side right now that

2009's >>>> 2010's

don't get me wrong, da 2010's are still good sneakers, but they DEFINITELY are inferior to da 2009's in terms of da foamposite composition.

been saying these remind me of the silver pros lol knew i wasn't trippn... love my pros so im loving these as well

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by Hugo

im copping in mid night tomorrow. and hohmd getting 400 pairs

bamma 
grin.gif
what makes me a bamma? bcz hoh is seconds away from my house and can go there to cop at that time?
grin.gif

are only foot locker stores getting these? ive called a couple foot actions and finish lines n all say no
and the one foot locker store i found said they have only 18 pairs

the hoh in houston at the galleria also said they had a large shipment of the eggplants. that same store had almost 100 dudes lined up for the copper release. im just happy i will be leaving there with these and the kobe v aces. now i got to start looking for a black and purp polo to sport with the eggplants. and about the china/taiwan dilemma, i thought it was already very clear months ago that nike swithched production sites from taiwan to china. it was talked about alot in the copper thread before they even released. also when i saw the 2010 eggplants in person the purple was not dull at all, it had serious glow to it. even if i had the 09's, there is no way in hell i would come in this thread and say that the 09's are better than the 2010's because its the same shoe. the definition of the foam on my coppers is just fine and as long as the eggplants have that same definition i cant complain. i will say this though, 2010 eggplant soles>2009 eggplant soles.

Originally Posted by riddla713

the hoh in houston at the galleria also said they had a large shipment of the eggplants. that same store had almost 100 dudes lined up for the copper release. im just happy i will be leaving there with these and the kobe v aces. now i got to start looking for a black and purp polo to sport with the eggplants. and about the china/taiwan dilemma, i thought it was already very clear months ago that nike swithched production sites from taiwan to china. it was talked about alot in the copper thread before they even released. also when i saw the 2010 eggplants in person the purple was not dull at all, it had serious glow to it. even if i had the 09's, there is no way in hell i would come in this thread and say that the 09's are better than the 2010's because its the same shoe. the definition of the foam on my coppers is just fine and as long as the eggplants have that same definition i cant complain. i will say this though, 2010 eggplant soles>2009 eggplant soles.

100 dudes?
smh.gif

I need to to find a place to put my pair on hold.  Any word what time they'll open?

Back
Top Bottom