Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Yea....I'm slowly talking myself into these foams....too sick to pass up....I don't even care if these sit...just like the coppers, I saw someone rocking them today and I still couldn't keep my eyes off them! So sick of a shoe! Something tells me I won't regret this purchase. Blk and purple? Sac-town colors for the win.

Originally Posted by omarijp

Originally Posted by bmoore34

These things will be everywhere just like the Coppers. I went by a footlocker that never gets anything & they are getting these! I really believe Nike is feeling the recession b/c they are bring out all of there money makers & in HIGH volume. Foams are the most expensive sneaker they have & people clamour for them, so they dropp all kinds of them. not bad! Resell on these are going to be just like the coppers watch!

Man i feel you, I just hope they don't bring out the yeezys, Ill be heated. 
i hope they do so i can get a pair.
but unfortunately for me, as well as others, they never will. can't really see myself paying 500+ for any shoe.

Originally Posted by dsmooth340

!%! I ONLY HAVE 90 CAHS FROM THE COPPER RELEASE WITH A COUPLE HOURS TILL RELEASE LOOKS LIKES IM ASSED OUT ANOTHER YEAR..LOL I EFFIN REFUSE SOMEONE GETTIN SKI MASKED
I have no idea what this says...can someone translate for me

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by dsmooth340

!%! I ONLY HAVE 90 CAHS FROM THE COPPER RELEASE WITH A COUPLE HOURS TILL RELEASE LOOKS LIKES IM ASSED OUT ANOTHER YEAR..LOL I EFFIN REFUSE SOMEONE GETTIN SKI MASKED
I have no idea what this says...can someone translate for me

translation:
after purchasing the copper foamposites i only have $90 in cash to spend on sneakers. with not enough cash and the release being tomorrow morning, it looks like i will miss out on these as i did on last year's release. haha, as much as i'd love to rob someone w/ my identity concealed, i won't because i'm better than that.

anybody remembered my heavily rocked 09 eggplants i posted a while back? some dude came by yesterday and bought them off me for $200. i guess he was out of the loop, i told him they come out again in 2 days and he could save his 200 and get a brand new pair but i guess he thought i was lying or something. oh well, pretty much sold my yellowed/scuffed up pair and will use that money to get ds icey '10s lol.

btw, has anybody found out how many pairs HOH NY will get? i'll call them later to be sure but just asking to see if anybody already knows.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

anybody remembered my heavily rocked 09 eggplants i posted a while back? some dude came by yesterday and bought them off me for $200. i guess he was out of the loop, i told him they come out again in 2 days and he could save his 200 and get a brand new pair but i guess he thought i was lying or something. oh well, pretty much sold my yellowed/scuffed up pair and will use that money to get ds icey '10s lol.

btw, has anybody found out how many pairs HOH NY will get? i'll call them later to be sure but just asking to see if anybody already knows.
footlockerunlocked.com said 800 pairs

My HOH connect has told me these will be like the copper at HOHMD. They got 400 pairs. Ill see some of you guys there for there first midnight release. Footaction got 150 pairs as well! SMH at Nike for over doing these shoes and they are darker for some reason.

Originally Posted by ThaKid125

WOW...can't believe Eastbay is sellin these tonight

Already up on their site with the countdown clock and everything, damn.

Guess the rep was wrong.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by daproblem53

Originally Posted by ninjahood

My spot has em for 214.

in the Flea market? 
nerd.gif
yep.
i just copped em. good looking out ninjahood
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Time to get a thicker lens and take some ginkgo biloba Ninja...its ok its ok...we all getting older...nah but ima peep these tomorrow to see the fuss...G...I see you back there my *$*%%...good #+**...good looks on that heads up...
no doubt homie i put ur pair on hold over there if u still want them but at 220 + tax we can get them tonite for retail, but they're gonna b everywhere no need to haste...

^, I swore I read somewhere in this thread that Eastbay will NOT get these......interesting.

Sup freekyzeeky I'm in the ramsey area and stuck working. Are u in this area. Couldn't pm u bc I'm on my iphone

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Unfortunately, we will not be receiving any shipments in for the Eggplants.

EastbayRep - Ray

It's all good Ray, we forgive you.

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...u=21007880&size=11.0
Yup, it is now official, we will be selling the Eggplants.  I just found out about it this morning.  After checking our system, it is showing that we may not be receiving the shipment until later next week, so any orders placed tonight will not get shipped out until this shipment is received.

EastbayRep - Ray

Hey Ray, would you consider this Eastbay release limited, or a general release? Or do you not know the specifics since your shipment has not even arrived?

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Hey Ray, would you consider this Eastbay release limited, or a general release? Or do you not know the specifics since your shipment has not even arrived?
From the looks of it, it appears to be a limited release, just due to the amount of shoes we are receiving.  But I can not be certain, as this just came up out of nowhere and we were originally not suppose to receive a shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom