Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

hopefully these are exactly the same as the eggplants that just released last year. already have em, but sold my 2nd pais so maybe will cop again. not anecessity like the coppers!!

i havent read the last 8 pages so im not sure if the release date has been said,but a friend of mine told me on march 1st,the eggplants will release. I didntask for his source,but he says that its been confirmed. Just wanted to inform yall with what i heard,i can be wrong though.....

if this is true... i wouldnt mind adding another to the collection. i still havent worn last years yet tho but gotta have backups

Regretted selling my pair, but now i finally get some insurance!
Hopefully my spot pulls through again like last year.

7318940e5e23943288a28415f5286ffc-570x427.jpg

8d9424e15a95516b64a0165e549e84be-570x458.jpg

I think I might cop another pair of these...my joints from last year ain't lookin' "So Icey" no more, word to Gucci. They aren't yellowor nothin' but if I can get me a fresh pair...why not? However if I can flip a pair of Eggplants for a pair of Army Green joints I might try to do that. Ijust won a $100 AmEx Gift Card from my job so that's gonna help out a lot on the Copper's...I'll only have to come out of $100 plus tax.

eggs for armys
laugh.gif
thats going to be hard to pull off but good luck. yourgoing to have to add atleast a buck and change on top

Thanks Rico. Guess they ain't gonna be lighter. Good. October 09 production dates ??? That's all the proof I needed. 2 pair please.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

eggs for armys
laugh.gif
thats going to be hard to pull off but good luck. your going to have to add atleast a buck and change on top
Dang...I'm really not up on prices/trades and all that so I ain't really know. I just pretty much buy what I like in-store and if Ican't cop at retail then I don't want it...so I guess no Army's then. I can't drop basically $300 on one pair of sneaks.

I'm a just re-up on the Eggplants then and run my old pair into the ground...I haven't worn them as much as I would like due to the icy soles.

I'll def be grabbing another pair...
pimp.gif

These were DEF one of the best nike releases ever. Until you've seen this shoe in person you have NO idea how insane it looks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i feel you left. armys are running for 300+ atleast. better off just stocking up on eggs just to have for later

Originally Posted by NycPosite

i feel you left. armys are running for 300+ atleast. better off just stocking up on eggs just to have for later
u should have been around when the armies dropped on lacelocked.com over the summer for 250.... i was like
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom