Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Good luck gettin a pair of these, y'all. A retro less than a year apart from its last almost guarantees ridiculous hype and a QS release. God help us all..

Lu12190 wrote:
appreciate it bro, getting my pair for sure then..... hopefully i dont have to stay up 10 plus hours after midnight like i did for the coppers (I'am talking to u nike
mad.gif
)

x2 size 8's for me

I know it sucked waiting for NDC on them COPPERS but Im sure they are going to do the same thing with these 2010 EGGPLANTS.... keeping us waiting.
mad.gif

Yeap if i remembered correctly, they were up on NDC around 8-9 am on Thursday.
Its weird that they are doing a Saturday release, but oh well, ill be more patient this time on NDC.

didn't have the funds last year. I'm lucky to have enough this time around. copped x2. anyone know if these will be as limited as they were last year?

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Anybody in Chi town getting these, if so were at

Who Knows Yet....I Called one of my spots and their unsure
tired.gif
said to call back at the end of the week

But Synx on Madison and Pulaski will have them for $220 i know so far and Niketown.....Just dont know If im tryna stand in line over there cause i know theres gonna be alota heads over there, and im drivin in from Iowa for my spring break the 5th so i might be drained
grin.gif
if thye drop at the same spots as the coppers i would'nt worry about it , they where just sitting a week after release easy cop if its in the CHI i don't see what all the fuse is with waiting in the cold for these
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

what anticipation? these dropped last yr.
dudes in here acting like a new colorway in on the way
laugh.gif

cuz alot of heads are getting their first foams and some who sold/traded there pair regret that mistake (dnt know why they would do that in the first place
nerd.gif
)....anyways im still waiting on my coppers to come in and now im debating on if i should save really quick and trying to get these...hopefully i can still cop a week after release and use a 30% discount
devil.gif

spoke to my connect this morning, just waiting on their shipment as he couldn't yet confirm exactly how many pairs they'll be getting, but he's positve it will be significantly less than the coppers.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YAmomzSECRET15

Dam man 12 days
Ill b campin wit my chair and cooler for 6 hrz cuz tampa gets 20 pairs wen dc an ny get like 150
smh.gif

NY def gets more then 150

Nike can release a pair of foams for each month of the year and I'd be a happy consumer.

Eggs are necessary.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

spoke to my connect this morning, just waiting on their shipment as he couldn't yet confirm exactly how many pairs they'll be getting, but he's positve it will be significantly less than the coppers.
nerd.gif

Man significantly less!?...is this a DTLR connect? Only reason I ask is that my local DTLR had at least 10 shipment boxes of coppers. What would you say is significantly less this time around?

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
This....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
QFT
I love herbed out sneaker heads
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. i'm glad i copped last year. i think these are going to be a another pain in the neck

lol to all the resellers who went in on these coppers i hope all of yall have your reciept. Them joints still available everywhere for retail.
laugh.gif
 March 6th i will be going in on these since i missed out last time these dropped.

I wonder if I can find eggplants at the outlets for $15 again lolll
$15 beans
eek.gif
...story!?
he found 4 size 9 samples at outlets on sale for 15 bucks. yellow soles tho but still a good come up.
pimp.gif

I wonder if I can find eggplants at the outlets for $15 again lolll
$15 beans
eek.gif
...story!?
he found 4 size 9 samples at outlets on sale for 15 bucks. yellow soles tho but still a good come up.
pimp.gif
Nice...definitely a nice find.

laugh.gif

anticipation
   for the re-release cuz lot ppl never copped these 1st time around
never said nothing bout new colorway?
or acting like that

Back
Top Bottom