Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

damn 90% of the fits/"matches" in the foams threads are %%+ roflll

Real Talk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

The Way I Look At It, The Shoes are already doing enough on the outfit, so why not keep it simple? Black Tee and  some nice Denim or Some Cargo Shorts (If your located somewhere hot.... Midwest Weather FTL
mad.gif
)
And Thats It........But To Each His Own
eyes.gif

might need to search for a hamburgler tee
roll.gif
just as a throwback memory of my childhood. i wore a ernie joint last week with the coppers
wink.gif

sick pics, these joints are fresh... im surprised goliath only has them for 265, thats not to bad... them dudes in fordham and southern blvd in the bronx start at 350 and then start going down if they not selling. they were trying to sell the coppers for 300 a week after the rd...

I know I ain't sittin up all night again. learned my lesson from the coppers. Nike might pull that order cancellation BS again. I'm going to sleep early and if I miss it oh well.

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

WestcoastNike next time, come with legit info. Blends aint droppin today. 
hey, WestcoastNike did come with legit info.  Blends said they were releasing them but made a mistake on their info they gave people.  Blends made the mistake on the release date.

Damn just asked my local footaction if they gettin em they said no
don't know were to cop now

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I know I ain't sittin up all night again. learned my lesson from the coppers. Nike might pull that order cancellation BS again. I'm going to sleep early and if I miss it oh well.

Yep just go to your local spot they say there will be plenty of these and more than the coppers
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Talkin tuff now, if u miss these you know it'd be problems.

That's my plan smurf. NDC will be last resort for me. If they even put em up.

Yeah with that crap they pulled with the coppers and motor 6's F them was easier for me and dont have to worry about that cancel email
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom