Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

man i agreed to work friday night and dont get off til 7am.. i hope this dude holds these joints for me but if not i know i will find them lol NC aint got that many foam headzz

Originally Posted by non flammable

how are these for balling?

they'll last FOREVER!!!! comfy as well but a lil heavy but not as heavy as the total max (tim duncans) or lebron IV

Originally Posted by never wear them

For some reason... Looking at all these pics of the '10s.... They look dull... That shine isn't there... It may be the pics.

Ha ... I feel the SAME WAY. Them 2010s dont hit like the 2009 pair did.

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

man i agreed to work friday night and dont get off til 7am.. i hope this dude holds these joints for me but if not i know i will find them lol NC aint got that many foam headzz

just holla at me if need be, these will be around my way

Some Footlockers released them early? Or do you guys just have hook ups (referring to those who got them already)

^ most mom and pops release when they get them and some people do have connects wish I did lol

Big ups to _________ for getting these for me Early! Got a few left too in size 11
grin.gif

I'm gonna be nowhere near a place to buy in person by release date, are any of the usuals (FTL, Eastbay, FNL, NDC) gonna have them available online?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bigj505

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers - im not sure ive seen that before but i remember seeing someone's 09s bubble badly in the original thread last yr.

i remember someone posting that,  i tried looking in the were the eggplants worth the hype thread from late last year to see if dudes pics were in there.   its frustrating because my coppers and royals didn't have the problem, im kinda tempted to contact nike and see if they could send me another pair of them but i doubt that would work,  at the same time its not even seriously noticeable unless im looking up close at the shoes.
ummm..thats completely normal.....remember that these sneakers are liquid turned into a solid...da upper doubles as a midsole.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Big ups to _________ for getting these for me Early! Got a few left too in size 11
grin.gif
from these pics...(besides the sole) 09s>10s...indentations dont look as defined, and the foam looks dull.

Glad I have my 09s...I'll pass on these.

The Footaction in my area is only getting 12 pairs, went back a couple of pages but does anyone know if these will be on NDC like the Coopers? Need 2 pairs size 10, but I really don't want to camp out.

Back
Top Bottom