Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

What are you talking about??

I got ds concords that look fresh out the factory

Eastbay was clutch my pair will be here monday
Some kid tried to school me the other day talking about the secret to keep shoes from yellowing; basically: wear them once a year and keep them in a sealed bag. Eff that. I like wearing my shoes...

So are yours icy like this?
View media item 340394

Nah icy like i said

Pair im using on the left & DS pair on the right

View media item 340578
View media item 340579

Anyone else still not received shipping confirmation from NDC?
I haven't got it yet either. This is normal. Those that rec'd. a shipping confrimation got it earlier than normal in my experience. If you dont got it by the end of Monday I would call. I believe nike's policy is they send the email within three bus. days...only been one.

Walked in to a Shiekh's today and saw a few dudes purchasing pairs, so I asked the associate if I can grab a size and he goes on to tell me that they are all reserved for friends and family......

Didn't even bother speaking my mind...

Just walked out laughing...
like other dude said them an shoe palace shady as hell

Well sat walked into the Montgomery mall, MD hoh and grabbed the last 11 at 1400/2pm with military discount went to Potomac mills, va grabbed last 13 at 1700/5pm but they wouldnt give me military discount, good thing that 13 is for my boi bcuz i wouldnt have brought these w/o discount, but they are nice, now what happened to all the stores that sold white dickies lol, strangely every easter shoe was around except the kobes so out of 10 shoes released kobes gone and foams next

funny you said those 2 malls cause i was at potomac 1st then montgomery... montgomery got more sizes from another store around 3 and i got a size 12 then

^^ Word. Ive stomped around in mine for a few days. only real issue is the white shoe strings. Not to mention dudes in here basically wishing someones shoes yellow, so they can feel... justified they didnt have money/interest in them. Thats a punk *** mentality fellas. Grow up.

Last edited:
I personally don't like these. I call these the "Elmer's Glue" Foamposites I just can't do a shoe all white like this, and they weren't an impressive all white to me..:smh:

thanks for the info on the paper. i never knew.
maybe explains why my space jams and cool greys have already discolored and they are still DS

thanks for the info on the paper. i never knew.
maybe explains why my space jams and cool greys have already discolored and they are still DS
Yea the paper has acid in it that makes your kicks yellow faster. Supposedly now it's made with less acid but I wouldn't take the chance. I'd take it out just to be on the safe side. 

Definitely, thanks. I have some odd those containers from Costco, they aren't airtight but they are the plastic bins, I wonder if it would be better to keep my ice soles in those

funny you said those 2 malls cause i was at potomac 1st then montgomery... montgomery got more sizes from another store around 3 and i got a size 12 then
yeah I picked up the penny v invis hat from in the Montgomery mall, I was shocked that hat was still around, now if nike would release an all white foam hat like they did for the pinks i'd be in business lol

yeah I picked up the penny v invis hat from in the Montgomery mall, I was shocked that hat was still around, now if nike would release an all white foam hat like they did for the pinks i'd be in business lol

they still got pairs of white foams up at wheaton and the penny v hat up there also.

you mean the albino foams lol
laugh.gif

Mine shipped yesterday, scheduled to be here Tuesday.
Well dang. My JJ order shipped Friday and will be here Wed. But NDC still hadn't sent me anything other than my confirmation. (First time ordering on NDC so just worried) if I don't get it tomorrow ill call them

Saw this on facebook today and thought it was hilarious, this fear of yellowing is pretty damn hilarious.

Its like having a fear of death, the yellowing is inevitable people, just wear the shoes.

These kicks are ultra fresh. Like people have been saying, they look a 100 times better in person. The little details really sold me on this shoe, like how the upper is made of leather, not nubuck...it also has a more silvery carbon fiber as opposed to the normally dark foamposite carbon fiber. True foamposite heads know this is a must have classic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom