Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

These kicks are ultra fresh. Like people have been saying, they look a 100 times better in person. The little details really sold me on this shoe, like how the upper is made of leather, not nubuck...it also has a more silvery carbon fiber as opposed to the normally dark foamposite carbon fiber. True foamposite heads know this is a must have classic.

View media item 341523

View media item 341526

View media item 341527

Qft. These are the definition of "clean kicks". I honestly can't wait to wear mine..

any word on an all white penny foam hat to go with these? I found 4 shirts, people making a killing off of custom shirts for sneakers lol

I'll have one of my orders Wednesday, the other hasn't shipped yet. Come on Nike

Jelly lol...my 11.5 still not shipped yet, come on nike look how much $ I spent in march alone where's my vip treatment? I won't hold my breath
i contacted NDC and asked about my order as well to ship and they said, it comes as it was ordered, so they go down the line according to what the rep told me. He checked my status and said Tuesday or Weds it should ship out. *thumbs up*

At this point, as long as they come in the mail i'm alright with it, i mean i usually don't wear the shoes soon as i get them..so free shipping with Nike is a plus..

On Vehicle For Early Delivery Today :pimp:
Jelly lol...my 11.5 still not shipped yet, come on nike look how much $ I spent in march alone where's my vip treatment? I won't hold my breath

funny thing is i thought i totally missed out ...rolled over well after 8am on friday pulled out the tablet... went to eastbay ...searched & boom

One click added to cart & checked out in under 3 mins.... eastbay & pp confirm email & then shipping email before the day was over

Eastbay :pimp: :pimp:

I just sold my sz12 because i did not want them anymore and i listed it under retail at $199.99 just to get rid of it. A little reminder to everyone out there whois a Reseller... Ebay takes 9% of the final sale price + Paypal take 4% when you receive the payment. In all whatever you sell you will lose a total of 13% from Ebay and Paypal. Don't let troll bids make you lose 13% for nothing. Other then that the Foams look nice but i just don't like the overall toe shape. They remind me of some cartoon shoes.

Back
Top Bottom