Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

I just sold my sz12 because i did not want them anymore and i listed it under retail at $199.99 just to get rid of it. A little reminder to everyone out there whois a Reseller... Ebay takes 9% of the final sale price + Paypal take 4% when you receive the payment. In all whatever you sell you will lose a total of 13% from Ebay and Paypal. Don't let troll bids make you lose 13% for nothing. Other then that the Foams look nice but i just don't like the overall toe shape. They remind me of some cartoon shoes.
Can anyone confirm this? I always thought it was 9% total. 3% paypal and 6% ebay but i could be wrong so that it very good to know

I just checked out ebay's page for the final value fee is 9% then paypal fees within the US are 2.9% +plus 30 cents per transaction incase anyone else was wondering.

But yes with almost 13% total fee like stated above is another reason why "reseller" prices on ebay are so high also. If you sell these foams for $250 on ebay you gotta subtract $33 which leaves you with $217 which is BELOW retail and thats not even considering shipping.  Realisticly youd have to sell these foams for $300 for it to barely even be worth it.

Can anyone confirm this? I always thought it was 9% total. 3% paypal and 6% ebay but i could be wrong so that it very good to know
Info on fees.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html#if_auction

Let me rephrase that.. Ebay takes 9% & Paypal takes 4%. So if you was to add both of those it will equal out to 13% for everything. The foams i had forsale sold for $275 + $15 us shipping. So in all i think i made like.. around $20 profit but its fine i just wanted to get rid of it.

Last edited:
^And that is why I don't **** with eBay, anymore. I don't have the patience for CL and I don't use FB, either. The night I missed the RSVP for these last Thursday, I made a WTB thread in the B/S forum before I got lucky with NDC. Few hours later, I got a couple PMs from NTers telling me they'll let them go to me for

I just sold my sz12 because i did not want them anymore and i listed it under retail at $199.99 just to get rid of it. A little reminder to everyone out there whois a Reseller... Ebay takes 9% of the final sale price + Paypal take 4% when you receive the payment. In all whatever you sell you will lose a total of 13% from Ebay and Paypal. Don't let troll bids make you lose 13% for nothing. Other then that the Foams look nice but i just don't like the overall toe shape. They remind me of some cartoon shoes.

That's really nice of you, but you could've just returned it instead of losing the $40 after tax.

Anyone got shipping confirmation from Villa yet? Ordered online :smokin but never heard from them before.

If you know the song then sing along...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160998127762?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

$199 I was taking the risk. I already know when people see the price for so low they will automatically bid high or to retail amount just to make sure they can get it for atleast retail. As for returning it.. i dont want to hassle sending them back to eastbay and wait 4 weeks just to get my refund. Im still waiting on my refund from NDC for the Volts i send back from release day. Forget waiting i need my money like Right Now.

You could've also returned them at a Foot Locker store, but it is what it is.

I wonder if these will yellow, like the columbias
nthat.gif

Outside pics coming soon after class

thanks. lord knows when ill get to wear my pair as i have a queue of shoes i need to break out with the new weather.

sad thing about winter time is I generally only wear boots and beaters while I sit back and keep collecting shoes.

There is one specific area on the shoes that I worry about. Ill take pics tomorrow to show it because it definitely got bad on the white/royal duncans and the columbia foam pros.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160998127762?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

$199 I was taking the risk. I already know when people see the price for so low they will automatically bid high or to retail amount just to make sure they can get it for atleast retail. As for returning it.. i dont want to hassle sending them back to eastbay and wait 4 weeks just to get my refund. Im still waiting on my refund from NDC for the Volts i send back from release day. Forget waiting i need my money like Right Now.
You could have listed at .99 cents and you still would have got that amount. These aren't going less than retail on ebay

****! Forgot! But I'm walking down to grab something to eat in about 10-20 minutes, I'll post from my phone

I didnt know Footlocker accepts returns from eastbay..
You might not have done what most people consider to be the "smartest" thing, but as long as you did what you feel is the right thing for you then who cares.  At the the of the day its your money/time.

Back
Top Bottom