Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Word I love them! So vibrant outdoors and just an all around clean shoe. Great for spring/summer time :pimp:

lookin dope, i'm blinded by how white they are.  those with cargo shorts is how I would rock them too, good choice

Preciate it my man. Simple shoe so I kept it simple with cargos and white t-shirt. Would look good with a simple Nike logo tee or something too

Clean AF, wow. Can't wait to break mine out. Waiting for that clear weather!

make sure you clean out all of them jordans, kobe, lebron that are sitting over there
happy.gif
LOL...

I'll be in Hong Kong for 12 days so there will be nothing to clean out....

The resellers in HK are no joke....

If stormtroopers wore nikes these would be their sneaker of choice.

Surprised youngins not calling these "stormtroopers"

these look really clean on feet...just make sure you dont wear any dark blue jeans with them or it will bleed on the shoe!

LOL...

I'll be in Hong Kong for 12 days so there will be nothing to clean out....

The resellers in HK are no joke....
lol resellers in hk...

they dont have to camp, they dont have to sit in front of the computer on release dates

they take stock directly from nike...

These look 100% better on feet. I'm glad someone actually put them on instead of trying to flip them for heat :lol:

So upset I couldn't copp in my size, I have a size 8 just staring at me from my desk :frown:

#fail

They are so clean in person!!!

Yup looking pretty good from the pics.

I would only wear these with shorts in the summer time tho.

I don't know if I should give up the KD 5 and Lunar Force1 both area72 & 30$ for the white foams... What you guys think...

Hey ill make that trade any day lol I picked up an extra size 11 from my local footaction of these foams

Back
Top Bottom