Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

i give it before da summer.
Are you serious or being sarcastic? It takes cheap Air Force 1's a couple years to yellow with minimal wear and you think these will yellow by summer? Are all you people serious? Why are people hating on a shoe? If you had the money to spare to get them you would so stop fronting. I bet when they drop the Columbia 11's again, dudes will be all over them and won't even mention yellowing.

Last edited:
Are you serious or being sarcastic? It takes cheap Air Force 1's a couple years to yellow with minimal wear and you think these will yellow by summer? Are all you people serious? Why are people hating on a shoe? If you had the money to spare to get them you would so stop fronting. I bet when they drop the Columbia 11's again, dudes will be all over them and won't even mention yellowing.
This!
I was about to say itll take a few years for it to yellow and thats assuming u wear it frequently

Got my jj shipment email
smokin.gif

I have them in front of me and unless you pee on em the foam upper dont look like its gonna yellow fast the sole and the rest of the shoe that 's another story

Last edited:
Not a money issue. That's why I don't own XI Concords. I can't bear the thought of favorite kicks turning banana...

Last edited:
my post got deleted? all because i said fxck a bot and actually got shoes in store? wow

Last edited:
City Gear stores all along the Gulf Coast have small sizes, but only good in store, they won't ship or transfer.

wow tax free and free shipping. not sure if i want these to be my first foams (stealth and fighter jet sure didn't work out)

wow tax free and free shipping. not sure if i want these to be my first foams (stealth and fighter jet sure didn't work out)
Yeah, I was surprised too! Definitely worth it!  Shouldn't have got it from hotnessfeet.com and paid a slight premium.  Anyhow, my 2nd pair will just go on ebay.

Glad I was being patient and didnt pay $300+ resale price earlier. Got my size 10 off there when I seen RUVILLA tweet it like 25min ago :smokin

Back
Top Bottom