Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

My little sis just won a pair, I'm going to be a good big bro and take that pair from her...

Got my notification of my pair a little after Midnight. :smokin

I've only submitted my tweet/picture twice, once on thursday and once on friday.

After watching the movie, and seeing that one of the characters had on a mask similar to mine, I figured a had a high chance of winning.

(Most of the kids are posting Halloween pictures.) and some even won posting those.

When I was picking out my size, it looked like they had size 6.5 - 13 or 14.

And you have to re-log into your twitter account to claim your prize.

Here's the picture I submitted....

Good Luck to the rest of you guys!

dkVCU - dope pic.

im hating on everyone that gets a pair cause i know i wont win. :lol:

I'm hoping photos exist of my alter ego underwear man, got my Godmother looking for me at my Aunts house

Me and my wife.have.been entering since day 1 still haven't won anything. And mi pics are pretty weird. I think they don't look at everyone's pictures. To me that last pic you posted has nothing weird about it.

Seems like its harder to get you're picture viewed due to the increase of participants.

I feel like if you entered last week, you had a better shot since it went under the radar the first few days.

Smh. People making listings for these with screencaptures of their confirmations, with them being priced at like FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS, or best offer. lmfao

Could they be sold to the general public?
nerd.gif
MarqueeSole got them up on their site.
@thapointguy that is good to know but seems fishy. I don't see how marqueesole could actually get some unless they entered the twitter contest themselves or bought B-grades. The paranorman website said they won't be released to the public. I would like to get them from there as well, but if they are legit and on the website they will probably be $1000+. I'm not willing to send that amount of money to some obscure website who claims to have shoes which are said by the known producers to only be available by contest.  I've heard a lot of poor reviews for marqueesole. If you see them actually for sale let me know what they are going for! Just for kicks, no pun intended! 
happy.gif

Marquee sold fake Concords. Don't know the authenticity of these those.

aNYthing, where you at? :nerd:

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THEIR PAIR IS REAL LMAO.... ONLY WAY TO GET EM IS BY WINNING THEM.... SOMEHOW I HIGHLY DOUBT MARQUEE ENTERED AND WON AND ALREADY HAS THEM READY TO GO 8-10 WEEKS BEFORE HE GETS THEM FROM THE PARANORM PEEPS :lol: :lol:

the argument of Authentic vs Bgrade vs Gray Market vs Black market surfaces all over again

The 800 pairs are ONLY available through contest for the public...you dont think there were more pairs made say for friends and family? people who worked in the movie,etc?

Not like threes EXACTLY 800 pairs made, and Nike throws out the rest :lol:

Not saying MS is real or fake...but make your own judgement...personally,I wouldnt be shelling out the $ to them...Ill try my luck with the contest,if i dont win,oh well

So I Was Looking Over The Official Rules And Came Across This.......

"You may NOT submit the same picture or a substantially similar Submission during the Contest Period."

Does This Mean We Aren't Allowed To Resubmit A Picture Even If It Wasn't Selected As A Winner? In Essence A New Picture Must Be Submitted Each Day?

Im confused myself too bro

Day 1s, I tweeted through twitter,but the post never showed up on my account...I submitted through their website through the App and the pic shoes...I used the same pic,but different days...hopefully both didnt go through

regardless,its a long shot right now :lol:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
They updated the rule on twitter. They tweeted that you could submit the same picture, as long as its once a day.

Back
Top Bottom