Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

If you had trouble getting these GR I wouldnt get your hopes up about that restock. That's like winning the lotto man... Now everyone knows about it so you'll have to go through bots and early links and even if you get anything in your cart their servers will crash. Nike be giving people blue balls man.
View media item 927505
Dont need that kinda negativity round here

Last edited:
Wish i could have gotten the 12.5 that was in my cart this morning. Guess it wasn't meant to be today. Went to Niketown NYC and spoke to a manager and left even more confused than when I walked in. Who knew spending $250 would be so hard.

southlake was a zoo bruh..... walked out with 12/13 tho. the line broke down straight mad dash.... no one was there for foams in the am. i figure they sold out slowly 
Damn, they were there for the J's?  My boy said he went up there around 5:00, after he got out of work. I told him they would be probably gone by then.

Wish i could have gotten the 12.5 that was in my cart this morning. Guess it wasn't meant to be today. Went to Niketown NYC and spoke to a manager and left even more confused than when I walked in. Who knew spending $250 would be so hard.
they shut it down and then did RSVP.

does nike not care what the world sees written on nikestore replies. rollin :lol:

The one rite on Broadway between 44 and 45 no lines or nothing it's insane, hit up hoh in Harlem nothing parked my car in the garage and walked towards a Chinese restaurant and my boy was like let's give it a try they might have..... They have a bunch 11-11.5-12

yea i know that now after doing my OWN research. Sad that even the MANAGERS​ ​can't get it right...
I know this thread moved fast today but I mentioned it in here earlier. they shut it down a few minutes after I got in, basically once the futures and snakes sold out.

Got my shipping confirmation from ndc, and with free two day shipping
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Ugh HOH fresno is doing another raffle for unclaimed pairs. Visiting some fam here this weekend so thats a wrap for me

Back
Top Bottom