Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Yea it is overrated. I don't need that crap and if ppl handled their money right they wouldnt either.
kinda wanna muff you with my 401K statement in hand...in a little brother kind of way.  compound interest homeboy. but i digress. good luck on saturday folks.

No I don't need it. What does that have to do with gays? What I said about those people is the truth, they are touched in the head and that is a medical fact. It's just covered up by the US as a means of population control.
dude you're buggin lol, read some actual credible contemporary research and not crazy internet conspiracy theories. no offense, but you just sound ignorant

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
* my same thought

i know 2 resellers that make 100k not counting cash local sales. They both are in college but in all honesty their "career" if they achieve the same salary won't be anywhere as easy as what they do now. But their situation includes guaranteed plugs every release not like some resellers i see on IG that have a team of people camping everywhere to get their pairs.

But anyway Atlanta Heads Lenox Champs and footlocker said no tickets doors open at 8, line starts at 5.

Footlocker Northlake - Tickets will be given out in the parking lot outside the food court at 730 am saturday

Two spots I went to said fcfs. One in bmore and one in Delaware. Will keep checking has the date gets closer.

Two spots I went to said fcfs. One in bmore and one in Delaware. Will keep checking has the date gets closer.
The one and only spot that is getting them here locally is giving out guaranteed bracelets today, and i think i'm gonna go try my luck 
sick.gif

Good luck grizz.
I'm 99% sure I'm trying online Saturday.
thanks..

yeah, jj is handing bracelets out right at 10:00 when the mall opens, but the mall doors don't open till that time, so i'm hoping nobody is really out there because i don't feel like trying to do a 40 yard dash just to get a bracelet..   i'm to old for that, but i will try and turn on the jets if  i have to 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Good luck grizz.

I'm 99% sure I'm trying online Saturday.
thanks..

yeah, jj is handing bracelets out right at 10:00 when the mall opens, but the mall doors don't open till that time, so i'm hoping nobody is really out there because i don't feel like trying to do a 40 yard dash just to get a bracelet..   i'm to old for that, but i will try and turn on the jets if  i have to :lol:  

im too cool to run :lol:

missed out on the zen yeezy 1s cause dudes did a full sprint to the shoes.

I paid for an ATC service for this Saturday, but I am going to try purchasing on another account too. Good luck to everyone(expect resellers :rofl: )

This 401K, reselling profit and tax free talk from the prior page, is enjoyable. You can tell who doesn't know what they are talking about. Social security is going to be gone for some people, by the time they retire(I'm one of them), so you better start that 401K. You could just live off your parents for the rest of your life :rofl:

Last edited:
i know 2 resellers that make 100k not counting cash local sales. They both are in college but in all honesty their "career" if they achieve the same salary won't be anywhere as easy as what they do now. But their situation includes guaranteed plugs every release not like some resellers i see on IG that have a team of people camping everywhere to get their pairs.

But anyway Atlanta Heads Lenox Champs and footlocker said no tickets doors open at 8, line starts at 5.

Footlocker Northlake - Tickets will be given out in the parking lot outside the food court at 730 am saturday

Wonder if it's gonna be a line of campers for the line at 5. Lenox probly don't play that tho

Back
Top Bottom