Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

That's what I thought too when I contacted Nike's customer service to find out when the relaunch would be - I even provided them with a screen shot of the shoes in my cart at the last page of the checkout screen.  They said unless you completed the transaction, there was no way to verify you ever had them in cart, regardless of the screen shot I provided.
Nike uses a web analytics tool that is used by most e-commerce sites Adobe SiteCatalyst. The level of detail a company can see depends on how it was implemented and coded. But even the most basic implementation would include a unique customer ID, the page names, and the link click values.

The customer service rep you spoke to probably has no idea how any of it works on the back end. If they knew how the website worked at that level, they probably would be working in a different department. (no offense to any Nike Customer Service reps)

I might have gotten lucky with villa. No order confirmation email but there's an order in my account info and a pending charge in my bank acct

Last edited:
that gif tho 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

For those of you that got through on NDC. Mind telling us people who got stuck:

-What device were you on? Desktop, phone, tablet?

-What browser did you order with?

-What method did you use to get to the product detail page? Twitter link, global search on NDC, manual navigation?

-How many times did you have to complete the captcha?

-How long during the "waiting to add to cart" spinning wheel after the captcha?

-Were you logged in to your account during checkout?

-Did you encounter errors during checkout? During what pages? Cart summary, payment page, order review, confirmation?

-What time approximately was your order completed?

I apologize for all the questions, it just seems NDC has no idea how to troubleshoot their own site. So I figure we might as well figure it out for ourselves.

Thanks.
I went in two ways, one manual and then used 6 accounts for adding shoes to carts for me/friends/family.

Manual

1. Desktop
2. Chrome
3. Twitter Link
4. Captcha ONCE
5. Waited in line about 30 minutes, then added to cart.

6. Was not logged in.
5. Could not get to the cart page.
6. DID NOT GET THROUGH.

I was able to bypass captcha and secure the Little Posite Pro,"We've saved a place in line for you." position 800+ on one thread, 2200 on another thread in my bot.

I was able to bypass the line for the LOW AQUA IMMEDIATELY.  It added straight to the cart, with NO DELAY.

The captcha bypass DID NOT WORK on men's shoes with the exception of ONE thread..  ONLY grade school.

So it populated the 6 captcha's in my bot but I had timeout's set to 20 seconds, and clearly nike was having issues so my bot kept timing out over and over on all accounts.  Made some adjustments and put the timeout to 180 seconds (STILL TIMED OUT AFTER A 3 MINUTE WAIT for NDC to respond).  I knew it wasn't going to go well when I started hitting "TIME OUT. - SITE DOWN." errors.  I had bot's retrying up until the tweet went out.

For anyone asking why I tried manually also, this is due to make sure that nike hasn't changed anything in the way you submit the shoes, data, captcha, etc.

When I was logging the packets/data being sent on the manual attempt.

Didn't get to CHECK OUT but I was place "32854" in line "waiting" for my turn MANUALLY, added to my cart and then NDC went bust for me after that.  Normally if I am within the first 30,000 in line with or without a bot, I will be able to secure the shoe.  The only time I had to retype captcha, is when it timed out on the solve.  They give you 60 seconds to solve the captcha after you've loaded the image, if it's after that the captcha and you type it, it will time out and require you to retry so keep that in mind.

Now I just need to figure out how to bypass the captcha on the Men's shoe 100%..  It bypassed on one thread for the MEN's FOAM but not the other 6 threads..

Last edited:
so I picked up my overpriced foam pros today...paid 400 through a footlocker hustler...the very same people who are messing the game up...but what can I do ? I work for a living ...cant camp and raffles suck.. I really wanted these and was impressed with how they look even though they look more red in pics and more highlighter pink in person....
Oh and the nail polish smell definitely heavy on these I assume its the glue.....

but actually my theory is the smell is a chemical that nike has engineered to make all of us keep paying rediculous prices for models that are over 10 years old and be happy to do so...So far its working.

View media item 927682

Overall though ....today was a good day....(ice cube voice) :smokin

Last edited:
Such a miserable day for me.

Had a size 12 in my cart on NDC, but the site crashed on me and eventually got cart jacked.

Checked out a local Footlocker and they had one unraffled pair, which was a size 9. Passed.

Went to a local shoe boutique, person 2 places in front of me wears a size 9.5, but bought a 11.5, which would have fit me. I was left with a size 10.5. Passed.

Checked out Nike Chicago in the late afternoon, all they had left was a size 7 and 7.5. Passed.

Still holding out hope of finding a size 12 for a reasonable price.

Thread has gotten lame and super salty with all the complaints from online stike outs. Glad i got mine in person. Unsubscribed
so I picked up my overpriced foam pros today...paid 400 through a footlocker hustler...the very same people who are messing the game up...but what can I do ? I work for a living ...cant camp and raffles suck.. I really wanted these and was impressed with how they look even though they look more red in pics and more highlighter pink in person....
Oh and the nail polish smell definitely heavy on these I assume its the glue.....

but actually my theory is the smell is a chemical that nike has engineered to make all of us keep paying rediculous prices for models that are over 10 years old and be happy to do so...So far its working.

Overall though ....today was a good day....(ice cube voice)
smokin.gif
Beautiful picture bruh

Nike uses a web analytics tool that is used by most e-commerce sites Adobe SiteCatalyst. The level of detail a company can see depends on how it was implemented and coded. But even the most basic implementation would include a unique customer ID, the page names, and the link click values.

The customer service rep you spoke to probably has no idea how any of it works on the back end. If they knew how the website worked at that level, they probably would be working in a different department. (no offense to any Nike Customer Service reps)
All of the analytics don't matter tho as far as being successful or not.  Don't believe that they check any data on there analytics out before shipping shoes.  My bot has skipped these steps since day one, never had an issue.  Also, ADBLOCK blocks most of the requests it does to the modus server.

Passed on these until i saw my boys pair in person today they are very nice, hopefully price comes down in the coming weeks and i can grab my size.

dam nike shipped my foams already...
nthat.gif
that was the fastest they ever shipped
smokin.gif

Last edited:

All of the analytics don't matter tho as far as being successful or not.  Don't believe that they check any data on there analytics out before shipping shoes.  My bot has skipped these steps since day one, never had an issue.  Also, ADBLOCK blocks most of the requests it does to the modus server.
Oh trust me I know they don't review it before shipping every shoe release. That would be a pretty large task and as long as they sell out every week, nothing is "broken" as far as marketing and sales are concerned.

All I am saying is that if they really wanted to, they have the data available. Every major website has fixes and bug updates a couple times a week. I am sure they are working on a solution, but how many weeks and releases go by before they find a proper fix is the question.

Back
Top Bottom