Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

nice points everyone, i agree that yea dudes should get a life selling other stuff and banking but apparently from an opportunists view its too easy to scoop couple of hot pairs every now and then, very little risk and according to the market now roi is a no brainer. i guess times are changing but the sneaker consumer is part of a hyped up demand business instead of an indie functional and athletic culture. Its all about 1. flashing steez, selfies, bragging rights (all of these which fuels frenzied hype and creating demand) and of course 2. flipping because its all about me me me. You feel punked when bums cop off you just to resell and yea its hard to figure whether they want to wear it or use it to their advantage. Guess there wont be an easy solution to this cuz its blown out of proportion considering that nike dont do much to give a crap about their servers much and the fact that supply wont satisfy demand most of the time. It looks like the days of being lucrative in the sneaker market are far from numbered......This is only the beginning of something else....:smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I couldn't tell you how many "resellers" I know who camp out for hours to make a $100 profit off a shoe and gloat about it :lol: I just can't help but laugh and then look at the others I know who get FSR's of things and make thousands

Yeah, that's a whole other thing... if you're camping for an extra single pair, then you are most definitely hustling backwards. ...Grabbing a few off multiple sites is defensible because it's minimal effort.

And, if you're a kid, I can understand doing that because if your only real alternatives to making a few bucks are working at Burger King or something, then you might as well make the equivalent of $10 an hour waiting in line for sneakers.

I don't even understand adults waiting in line for personal pairs. The goal is to get to a place where your time is more valuable than the mark up on the resell.

And, you're right - to get any real money, you need to have the capital and relationships to get FSRs. And, you have to be able to afford to sit on certain stuff while it appreciates. As in pretty much anything else, it takes money to make money.

I don't see why you knock any mans hustle regardless of age. You go online at 5am. Say u only buy 1 shoe. U go back to sleep. It gets delivered. Hit up a fb group. Bam. You just made $50 bucks give or take am hour more or less. That's not bad..... is it?

Lol at people getting 2 pairs of a shoe and calling themselves "resellers", get real numbers and FSRs then refer to yourself as that. Otherwise just a scrub making $50 profit on a pair of shoes :lol:

And if you just got into shoes 3-4 years ago you have no idea what "back then" was :lol:

Just like them dudes who get a oz. and sell dimes and think there doing big things. Lol

Still trying to swap my 10.5 for a 10 or 9.5 and these damn resellers will do the swap but also want $50 bucks on top of it all. I'm starting to think I'll never get my size

Still trying to swap my 10.5 for a 10 or 9.5 and these damn resellers will do the swap but also want $50 bucks on top of it all. I'm starting to think I'll never get my size

try a consignment shop if you have one where you live, they usually do size swaps for $10-20

might be worth it to either get thick socks (elites) or as someone posted before get a new insole from sneakerstore and it'll change the feel/ fit of the shoe, some guy changed insole and wore elites to fit from a sz 12 to a sz 13 shoe. He said it was good fit. Just a thought.

Lol, strong join date to reading comprehension ratio. If you read what I wrote, I asked for tips on how to fix. Welcome to Niketalk lil guy >D

You're trying to fix something that is going to wear off which no one sees anyways AND you think I'm the idiot? Impressing...
Lol, strong join date to reading comprehension ratio. If you read what I wrote, I asked for tips on how to fix. Welcome to Niketalk lil guy >D

You're trying to fix something that is going to wear off which one one sees anyways AND you think I'm the idiot? Impressing...

Here's my suggestion, get your Picasso on big guy! :x

View media item 940572

The site in general ran a thousand times smoother on Friday than on Easter weekend's Saturday.  Was in and out in about 3 minutes flat and actually had a shot at any other size for about 3 to 4 minutes.  The captcha thing threw off my ad-block on Easter weekend but I had that remedied for Friday's restock.  I will say that I applaud Nike for trying to slow down the bots, but damn are the prices of shoes going up.  260 for a pair of foams?  I mean we are talking a pair of airmax's and possible another shoe.  I understand the hype and all of that but I didn't think material costs for sneakers had gone up by that much?

Yeah, that's a whole other thing... if you're camping for an extra single pair, then you are most definitely hustling backwards. ...Grabbing a few off multiple sites is defensible because it's minimal effort.

And, if you're a kid, I can understand doing that because if your only real alternatives to making a few bucks are working at Burger King or something, then you might as well make the equivalent of $10 an hour waiting in line for sneakers.

I don't even understand adults waiting in line for personal pairs. The goal is to get to a place where your time is more valuable than the mark up on the resell.

And, you're right - to get any real money, you need to have the capital and relationships to get FSRs. And, you have to be able to afford to sit on certain stuff while it appreciates. As in pretty much anything else, it takes money to make money.
thats why I stick to raffles and online.. No way I am camping out overnight for shoes.. 

i wishi would gave gotten 2 pairs but sattisfied with one. would glow of the shoe wear off after awhile
possibly......

the more exposure to light the dimmer the glow will become over time....

however you would have to wear them everyday for eight hours for six months before ever even noticing....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hype on these starting to wear a bit. People prob cooked on Friday now it seems like nobody buying from resellers. FCNY moving a lot less.

Back
Top Bottom