Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

nike don't care, you know how many people that ordered last week ordered again this week? 
laugh.gif

Fresh must not be out much
laugh.gif

Ive seen multiple dudes wearing these in the streets.
here in orlando no one ever wears anything.. you will see the occasional retro jordan, but definelty not yeezy foams, or yeezys, any rare/limited jordan.. maybe i just dont get out much now though..lol

I'm on southern Blvd right now and I see people with Yeezys foams on. I was on Utica and saw mad people with different recent sneakers on.

Took a big fat L on these. Thinking about paying resale prices on ebay. You guys think prices going to come down or keep going up? Im in no hurry. Seeing $350 shipped as being the best price. Appreciate your thoughts.

Took a big fat L on these. Thinking about paying resale prices on ebay. You guys think prices going to come down or keep going up? Im in no hurry. Seeing $350 shipped as being the best price. Appreciate your thoughts.
Local prices here in NYC have been dropping - average price is around $350 with a lot of pairs for $320ish.  Some guy on a local FB group just sold his 9 and 10 for $600 for both.

Soon ull b able to get them for free brah keep waiting
yep I saw a dude today was like I let you get em for $50, I was like I'm good bruh. Next week he gone give em to me with $50 cash on top of that once he find out Kanye aint rocking these

Last edited:
nobody whining just explaining something resellers dont understand :lol:

Lettuce be cereal... Santa dont even check his list twice...
MEG ALWAYS CHECKS THE LIST!
Meg doesn't care anymore, she was replaced by captcha.  Nobody has had an order cancelled for bot usage in months and if they were going to cancel people for multiples they would have just not let accounts that had already purchased a pair checkout another like they did with bred 11s.

Last edited:
I don't want to be negative for people who are unsure of copping from resllers however I suggest you cop now while prices are somewhat decent on eBay. If nobody remembers the Pine Pro were super sought after they dropped months later. Granted they sold out when they released pairs were on eBay for about $60+ retail back when Pros were $190 I know. But anyway months passed and they disappeared like you couldn't find hardly any pairs and pairs you did see were going for almost twice retail. Better to pay a couple dollars then some crazy amount later on. Better example South Beach 8 Lebrons when they dropped were selling for no more than $350 on eBay I swear weeks after they dropped now years later are $1300+ :smh:

Meg doesn't care anymore, she was replaced by captcha.  Nobody has had an order cancelled for bot usage in months and if they were going to cancel people for multiples they would have just not let accounts that had already purchased a pair checkout another like they did with bred 11s.

they did let people checkout with the black/red XIs... they just cancelled the orders by the next day.

Deeds....It has nothing to do with bots. It has everything to do with ordering the second with the account as the first.    

Last edited by a moderator:

they did let people checkout with the black/red XIs... they just cancelled the orders by the next day.
With bred 11s, they didn't let me checkout.  Same account different payment, gave me an error code and told me to call in.

^^^ weird... people def got orders through that placed them before. they were complaining the next day in the thread :lol:

the funny thing is nike can reduce repeat buyers as shown but they don't care 99% of the time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom