Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

No worries on my end. Believe me I tried some more fitted jeans with a tighter bottom cuff. My *** literally ached halfway through the work day. I don't know how the other dudes do it. I don't think anyone that is 195 lbs like me can wear the tighter jeans with any level of comfort.
I usually wear levi's 508 and they fit perfect, not so tight around the thigh area and they're tapered. Even if you're slightly bigger in build a size up would suffice.

Last edited:
:smh: Should have copped. Missed the re-release...

Hoping for a restock by the end of this year

Working from home today
smile.gif
Lol wait you wear shoes on your bed while doing work stuff? Any reason just to put them on lol

Last edited:

I find any excuse I can to put them on. Put them on to take pics and then did the recycling hahhaha.
lol i do that too with shoes i normally don't get a chance to wear. I wore the supreme foams the other day to water my lawn. Then back in the box they went.

i have to admit these are pretty nice in person but id take another retro of pearls over these tho.

LOL Vinny!!!! WTF happened to those guys. I bet they blew all their money and have nothing left hahhaha

mannn...struck out twice on these...actually wanted these to wear the *$%* of them! Hoping the prices come down and/or there's a restock........

Back
Top Bottom