Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I clicked right away and I'm getting the product sold out page on them. I actually get through on NDC pretty easily...First time I've had this issue...Hope this isn't a sign of things to come :frown:

ndc went quick. i clicked the twitter link quick w/ a quick refresh too and still got the item is gone page. luckily saw marlio01s post about dtlr. hurry up if you still are looking.
word as soon as i clicked the "sorry not found page" came up. spammed reload for a good 5 min then the 8.5 came up. got em

I really wanted to buy off footlocker.... I had a headband in the cart and Im sure that messed me up

smh

DTLR had a FSR sitting for minutes, dude mentioned pages back you guys just disregarded him.

Just received a confirmation email. First time EVER being successful on NDC on a release product.
Same here.  Must be something in the water 
happy.gif

I'm gonna have get this TLO releases down eventually. Didn't even want the foams just trying to practice.

I clicked right away and I'm getting the product sold out page on them. I actually get through on NDC pretty easily...First time I've had this issue...Hope this isn't a sign of things to come :frown:
Happened to  me on the 88's as well so thats two releases in a row

Okay, I got mine on Nike.com with no problems, but my brother also clicked the Twitter link and, for some reason, for him, the link didn't work and it took him to a generic Nike page that said, "The product you're looking for is no longer available." How is that possible that he got that page and I got right to the Foams and we both obviously clicked it right away ASAP? It actually even happens right now, even though they sold out. Any clues?
i tweeted nike about this. i really hope they respond bc this has never happened before and ruins a lot of peoples chances of getting kicks if it happens in future releases

Damn I haven't placed a successful order on NDC in a long time. Tried eastbay but it kept giving me the product unavailable every time I tried adding to cart. Loving that NDC free shipping :smokin

Back
Top Bottom