Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Received these yesterday I was hoping for the original volt black CW but this will do for now.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/575362/width/200/height/400[/IMG

[GALLERY="media, 575363"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
Are the new Ducks 5.0's not going to have any Oregon details on them?

Go one page back to p.16 and you will see the "O" branding on the Champs pic....underwhelming in my opinion compared to what we have seen recently

in other interesting news, did anyone else catch this on nikeblog?

And stay tuned for a couple more photos of upcoming “Oregon” trainers in the coming days. Both retro models, both . . . quite impressive.

Now I need some help. When so I need to start watching the websites to order. No stores by me will have them.

Thanks those pics look a lot better but a little confused how they match up with the description on NDC

Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Oregon
Reflect Silver/Black-Yellow Streak
Style# 639175-070

Makes me wonder if the green and black are in another upcoming release.

Last edited:
Thanks those pics look a lot better but a little confused how they match up with the description on NDC

Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Oregon
Reflect Silver/Black-Yellow Streak
Style# 639175-070

Makes me wonder if the green and black are in another upcoming release.

Exactly what I'm thinking... Where's the "reflective silver"??? Besides, Champs tweeted out the black/gray pic and called them the Yellow Out Oregons. I would lay odds that the black/green pair above is an upcoming release. The cartoon duck logo on the tongue is :pimp:

This was on nikeblog too

And stay tuned for a couple more photos of upcoming “Oregon” trainers in the coming days. Both retro models, both . . . quite impressive

Makes me think even more that the green blacks are upcoming. I'm hoping they drop at some point soon. Definite cop.

Back
Top Bottom