Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

gt.jpg

No major complaints so far for the 2’s. It does feel weird being kinda high with the react drop in insole at first, but you get used to it. The tongue is constantly shifting or getting crooked but it doesn’t bother me as much as the hard tongue did on the Kobe 8’s. Those would dig into my ankles. I play outdoor nowadays and just once a week so these do just fine. Wonder how long they last but the traction is good

No major complaints so far for the 2’s. It does feel weird being kinda high with the react drop in insole at first, but you get used to it. The tongue is constantly shifting or getting crooked but it doesn’t bother me as much as the hard tongue did on the Kobe 8’s. Those would dig into my ankles. I play outdoor nowadays and just once a week so these do just fine. Wonder how long they last but the traction is good
Which colorway do you have? Similar issue w the tongue I had with the black first colorway. Never felt fully in the shoe

Which colorway do you have? Similar issue w the tongue I had with the black first colorway. Never felt fully in the shoe
I have the Ionescu and the all black/racer blue. I hoop in the black one though. Personally, I love Kobe 5’s the most to play basketball but my 5 rings are pretty toast and I’m not using my other Kobe’s for ball. Other ball rotation shoes are yeezy basketball and kyrie 7’s. The basketballs are so heavy and clunky, I hate it. But I thought I can’t flip em for anywhere near what I paid so might as well wear em.

How do gt cut 2 run sizing wise? I see it on sale for $115 today on Nike and thinking of trying them out. I wear a size 10 in Kobe 4,5,6,9,10,11 and size 10 in most lebrons including the 20.

How do gt cut 2 run sizing wise? I see it on sale for $115 today on Nike and thinking of trying them out. I wear a size 10 in Kobe 4,5,6,9,10,11 and size 10 in most lebrons including the 20.
10 should be fine. If you like em a little snug, maybe 9.5 but I think that’ll kill your toes. I wear size 9 in all of those Kobe’s and find a 9 in the gt 2 fits okay as long as I tie it up tight. 8.5 was hella snug and I know my toes would scream if I played in em

10 should be fine. If you like em a little snug, maybe 9.5 but I think that’ll kill your toes. I wear size 9 in all of those Kobe’s and find a 9 in the gt 2 fits okay as long as I tie it up tight. 8.5 was hella snug and I know my toes would scream if I played in em
Thanks man, grabbed a pair for $115 today on nike, excited to try em out. My teammate was wearing them on court yesterday and he said they reminded him of kobe 9 elites with the drop in midsole.

Thanks man, grabbed a pair for $115 today on nike, excited to try em out. My teammate was wearing them on court yesterday and he said they reminded him of kobe 9 elites with the drop in midsole.
Np! I mean at worst, if they don’t fit, you can always return to Nike within 60 days even if you wore them. Just tell em they didn’t fit or you didn’t like em.

Np! I mean at worst, if they don’t fit, you can always return to Nike within 60 days even if you wore them. Just tell em they didn’t fit or you didn’t like em.
Yessir. I’m on like my third exchange for my lebron 20s and at this point I’m gonna try and just get a refund. 10 fits too painfully tight and 10.5 has heel slip. My sister got em for me as a gift so I don’t have a receipt from Nike directly. They were cool with size exchanges but a return may be difficult without original receipts

hows the performance from the 1s to the 2s? I heard performance wise they fell off 2
Lots of documented info in the thread. Tough to summarize. You may get someone just giving you a more positive/negative review in a snapshot

Back
Top Bottom