Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

my pair got in last week, electric green/ black nubuck- club purple
8c8255deb0b2d1db8d75895d10e0d4f88912bb3.pjpg

e8d15be3bb14835a4891bf6ec16f0d61eb70555.pjpg

Come on man...

How you gonna do us like that bruh? lol With your camera and backdrop we should get about 100 pics lol

What was the inspiration behind these?

Come on man...

How you gonna do us like that bruh? lol With your camera and backdrop we should get about 100 pics lol

^^^^Whats this dudes problem?
roll.gif

Homie thinks hes Marqueesole or some $@*@. You can just keep the pics of your shoes if your gonna act like that. $@#&

^^^^Whats this dudes problem?
roll.gif

Homie thinks hes Marqueesole or some $@*@. You can just keep the pics of your shoes if your gonna act like that. $@#&

bill your 2k4 IDs are sick man! i love the silver! that imo is worth the price tag...i think the shoe is one of the best, still love mines and got reserves on deck but wow i love the electric green...makes them different and worth the IDs price, now if I only had extra cash to splurge. hopefully they will be up still when i have to money to commit to these, then again that would make it my 6th pair of 2k4s where only 1 of the 5 i have now are used and the other DS.....decisions decisions.

bill your 2k4 IDs are sick man! i love the silver! that imo is worth the price tag...i think the shoe is one of the best, still love mines and got reserves on deck but wow i love the electric green...makes them different and worth the IDs price, now if I only had extra cash to splurge. hopefully they will be up still when i have to money to commit to these, then again that would make it my 6th pair of 2k4s where only 1 of the 5 i have now are used and the other DS.....decisions decisions.

don't mean to tease just don't wanna get traced, sorry... Rock you probably know what I mean. 

don't mean to tease just don't wanna get traced, sorry... Rock you probably know what I mean. 

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Come on man...

I'm gonna guess the Joker.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Come on man...

I'm gonna guess the Joker.

Just made these this past weekend at the NikeTown in Santa Monica, they printed out an "ID" card with them too.  Thought that was pretty cool, they also said they might ship faster because it's directly from the NikeTown but I have my doubts about that.  But anyways, was kinda going for a look like 2K4's Melo wore at Syracuse back in the day, those were so sick!

144d3dw.jpg

Just made these this past weekend at the NikeTown in Santa Monica, they printed out an "ID" card with them too.  Thought that was pretty cool, they also said they might ship faster because it's directly from the NikeTown but I have my doubts about that.  But anyways, was kinda going for a look like 2K4's Melo wore at Syracuse back in the day, those were so sick!

144d3dw.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Thanks, the more I see them the more I like the look.  I'm still just a little upset with the fit on the ankle, really that's just my bad for not trying the shoe before ordering.  I should have been wary too because the recent hyper shoes like the hyperize with  plastic ankle details have all given me a problem.
I love the Electric Green color, more than volt even I think.  I was disappointed to see that Nike went with the Neo Lime color on all of the running ID shoes this season (neo lime is more minty than neon imo).

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Thanks, the more I see them the more I like the look.  I'm still just a little upset with the fit on the ankle, really that's just my bad for not trying the shoe before ordering.  I should have been wary too because the recent hyper shoes like the hyperize with  plastic ankle details have all given me a problem.
I love the Electric Green color, more than volt even I think.  I was disappointed to see that Nike went with the Neo Lime color on all of the running ID shoes this season (neo lime is more minty than neon imo).

pimp.gif
D!... You already know.

I ain't one to like Laker colored kicks but....

I do love Carpe Diems and yours portrayed them nicely.

3884686312_bf49578540_z.jpg

pimp.gif
D!... You already know.

I ain't one to like Laker colored kicks but....

I do love Carpe Diems and yours portrayed them nicely.

3884686312_bf49578540_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom