Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

836DF9F8-91E1-4E14-9E26-7E731AA06C92.gif

Meh. Damn cool but not nearly cool enough when I already have the blacks. Having two pairs of these isn’t worth almost $800, not even close. Easy pass I won’t think twice on but will be cool to see the photos when people start getting them.

Meh. Damn cool but not nearly cool enough when I already have the blacks. Having two pairs of these isn’t worth almost $800, not even close. Easy pass I won’t think twice on but will be cool to see the photos when people start getting them.

I knew I'd find you here.

Blacks for outdoor play, Mags for indoor. At least that’s what I plan to do with mine.

Obviously not about to count somebody else’s coins tho so I can understand it from a $$$ perspective.

Blacks for outdoor play, Mags for indoor. At least that’s what I plan to do with mine.

Obviously not about to count somebody else’s coins tho so I can understand it from a $$$ perspective.
I can afford them, I’m just not into posting up almost $800 after tax for two pairs of the same shoe. Totally understand why they are so appealing, though. If I didn’t have a pair already, I’d be all in.

There won't be enough for everyone even if it's enough for everybody so much bs is gonna happen for this release it won't be anything like previous adapt release..

I’ll use the shipping box the Mags come in to send the black pair back

I should send mine back too lol

My left shoe dies if I don’t manually turn it off now...right shoe is fine but now I have to turn them off and on every time! Kind of annoying

Back
Top Bottom