Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

You’d think people would be gunning for a pair
Screenshot_20230327-200819__01.jpg

Who’s coppin’ them Saturday? Tbh I can’t keep up with all the nicknames and CWs lol. So far we only have two confirmed releases dates? The ones coming Saturday, “cobolt” and 5/4 phantom/action green right?

I might be in on Saturdays pair. Probably skipping phantom pair. And in for those purple ones, the hot punch and the scratch pair as well.

Who’s coppin’ them Saturday? Tbh I can’t keep up with all the nicknames and CWs lol. So far we only have two confirmed releases dates? The ones coming Saturday, “cobolt” and 5/4 phantom/action green right?

I might be in on Saturdays pair. Probably skipping phantom pair. And in for those purple ones, the hot punch and the scratch pair as well.
where are they dropping Saturday? Everything I've seen says 4/19

IMG_4290.jpeg

Crazy that he’d say that right after game 1, after an initial report said X-rays were negative.

Some are saying the NBA Playoff scripts are wild this year :lol:. Three injuries in one day is crazy though.

What's everyone's take and the tech on these? Might try a pair. when they drop.....ballin in the Lebron 20's right now and theyre great.
Do these have any full length Zoom Air or Air Strobel? What's the cushioning/ court feel like?

Usually i ball in Lebron's or KD's but might give these a shot.

Back
Top Bottom