Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

2B5D0412-10D4-4AB2-8020-92934B329F47.jpeg

I'm a huge fan of Ja (or was), he's an exciting, fun player to watch. I can't defend his actions when he's doing dumb **** all the time for what purpose... what exactly do you accomplish by holding a gun in that manner with or without it being recorded for clout or for your friends to see???

The difference between him and Kyrie is Kyries contract was already ending with no real renegotiations in site. Nike just took advantage of something already in motion

Anyway I want these lil bread basket shoes if I can get them

Listen, this might sound crazy, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Nike gave this the side eye and continues on with the line. I think they have high hopes for this line. In order to reach it, yeah…the streets will have to co-sign. As crazy and as sad as it may be, a large amount of the todays youth may unfortunately find these actions appealing, which could bid well for sales. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Who could still respect him and wanna get his shoes after being as repeatedly stupid as he’s been?

Either way whether you think what he did was right or wrong this shows poor judgement. He literally was in hot water for a similar incident a few months ago but then does the same thing. If you are going to do it, fine I guess, but you should know cameras will always be watching.

The guy he was with is his friend already banned from Memphis home games. Same part of the crew flashing red beams at the Pacers. And you ride shotgun waving a pistol and this idiot records it?

This guy isn’t your friend. Friends don’t put you in positions to lose. This friend is riding your wave.

Like if they doing dumb crap in the car, why go live on IG with?!)

It’s just childish backwards behavior from both. Ja loses THEY ALL LOSE.

I’m no Lebron James real fan but that man has been an absolute leader and role model. And instead of following his lead, we doing this.

SMH

Last edited:
The guy he was with is his friend already banned from Memphis home games. Same part of the crew flashing red beams at the Pacers. And you ride shotgun waving a pistol and this idiot records it?

This guy isn’t your friend. Friends don’t put you in positions to lose. This friend is riding your wave.

Like if they doing dumb crap in the car, why go live on IG with?!)

It’s just childish backwards behavior from both. Ja loses THEY ALL LOSE.

I’m no Lebron James real fan but that man as been an absolute leader and role model. And instead of following his lead, we doing this.

SMH

Ummm the friends don't have the gun. In both videos Ja's the one with the gun.

So the problem ain't the friends, the problem is Ja.

1684087253241.gif

But the friends definitely do need to record.

Ummm the friends don't have the gun. In both videos Ja's the one with the gun.

So the problem ain't the friends, the problem is Ja.

1684087253241.gif

But the friends definitely do need to record.

Yeah, people need to stop blaming his friends.

It looked like his friend put down his phone the time he saw him with the gun. This is 100% on Ja. You don't think dudes "friends" and viewers are going to screen grab or record? You think all of his "friends" are his friends and not sports writers?

Just imagine how much Ja has been doing this before the strip club. That obviously wasn't the first time. He's just been getting away with it or nobody was following his friends.

The lack of awareness is unreal, truthfully. I’ll continue to support Ja, but the coddled approach that was taken last time from the league/team won’t be acceptable this time. At this point, the real issue is the disregard for basically all authority on the situations.

His friend is part of the problem. I am not blaming his friend. I am crystal clear that Ja is an idiot doing corn ball stuff.

In life I’ve dropped many friends who I realized were not on the same mentality, work ethic and path I chose. It’s a part of life. My folks told me this many times. Didn’t make sense then but now I’m like “wow they were absolutely right”.

Lebron surrounded him self with guys on the same wavelength trying to win. Ja surrounding himself with losers trying to help him lose.

BIG BIG Difference

Again, Ja's the problem.

The friends were on a happy Saturday drive vining listening to new music and Ja aka "Gunplay" wants to flash guns.

The "Friend" put the camera down knowing that it was a bad look. The friend was getting. To protect Ja from himself.

Ja saw the camera and knew that they were in live.

Ja didn't think that they were making a home movie titled "Ja's Fun Summer". He knew that they were in the Internet live and decided that he wanted to show the gun.

He's the problem, not his friends. At least not in this instance.

His friend is doing what all these kids do.

His friend was doing finger guns. Ja is the one who held up the real gun. He didn't put it in his hand. He didn't make him pull it out.

It's weird when people deflect personal responsibility grown grown *** adults. His friend isn't getting suspended or losing endorsements. He's supposed to be setting the tone and bar for his friends.

No one is saying this is not on Ja. This was his choice. I am saying he needs to wake up and drop these clowns. And sorry but doing this at 24/25 is cornball behavior and not being a responsible gun owner.

Not to mention Tennessee just had a senseless school shooting. Where the youngest two black representatives got kicked out standing up for what is right. They got such good feedback and press they were reinstated and now have a national voice. Ja how about working with them on positive change!?!?

You don’t cook the golden goose!!!

Again, Ja's the problem.

The friends were on a happy Saturday drive vining listening to new music and Ja aka "Gunplay" wants to flash guns.

The "Friend" put the camera down knowing that it was a bad look. The friend was getting. To protect Ja from himself.

Ja saw the camera and knew that they were in live.

Ja didn't think that they were making a home movie titled "Ja's Fun Summer". He knew that they were in the Internet live and decided that he wanted to show the gun.

He's the problem, not his friends. At least not in this instance.

Yeah hanging out with the guy that the company you work for kicked out of their home games is not part of the problem.

You are misinterpreting including his friends as part of the problem for me saying it’s only the problem.

The problem is 100% with Ja and he needs a new circle of people looking out for his best interests. Pointing lasers at an opposing team ain’t that. Going to Foot Locker to intimidated an employee ain’t that.

Yeah hanging out with the guy that the company you work for kicked out of their home games is not part of the problem.

You are misinterpreting including his friends as part of the problem for me saying it’s only the problem.

The problem is 100% with Ja and he needs a new circle of people looking out for his best interests. Pointing lasers at an opposing team ain’t that. Going to Foot Locker to intimidated an employee ain’t that.

I agree, he does need people around him thinking about his best interests.

He's the money, tell him what's right and what's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom