Nike KD 13

When I ordered my Chill pairs today, it said about 2 weeks for normal shipping, so I would get them on 3/11. So I did 2 day shipping.

Got 2 pairs of the Chill pairs to pick and choose.

1587796360938.png

1587796374879.png

1587796412682.png

1587796387463.png

1587796428016.png

Now I gotta pick and choose which to keep.
Keep the Chips Ahoy

Consolation is the left pair, the reddish color is good contrast with the other colors imo

Got the black/white pair today, went true to size but will try half size up to see which I end up with. Went half size up on the 12 but later tts fits better. The upper is stiffer but it's better than the 12s imo. 12's Zoom
felt bouncier out the box. Indeed these takes me back to the Kobe AD mid but with more cushion and better traction.

Anyone familiar with the final stages of Nike By You orders? I got the email that they are finishing my KD 13s and the next day my order information on Nike’s site said shipped but with no tracking information and I haven’t got a shipping confirmation email. Maybe this is just a placeholder while they prep them to actually ship. Anyone familiar with how this typically goes?

Anyone familiar with the final stages of Nike By You orders? I got the email that they are finishing my KD 13s and the next day my order information on Nike’s site said shipped but with no tracking information and I haven’t got a shipping confirmation email. Maybe this is just a placeholder while they prep them to actually ship. Anyone familiar with how this typically goes?

When did they mark it as shipped? Today or yesterday? They probably just generated the tracking number and will ship real soon.

When did they mark it as shipped? Today or yesterday? They probably just generated the tracking number and will ship real soon.
It was marked shipped yesterday. I presumed it would ship sometime soon and I’d get a confirm today or tomorrow.

It was marked shipped yesterday. I presumed it would ship sometime soon and I’d get a confirm today or tomorrow.

It usually takes about 3 days to get movement

have ordered crazy amount of IDs but who knows how long it will take w/ this pandemic going on

I have 3 pairs of KD13s being made but only got the “we started email” so far

Damn the 2k KD’s are fire. I wonder if the pattern will be different on every pair like the “chill” and “hype” pairs? I’d assume it probably will be right?

How are the width on these compared to the 12s? The forefoot on the 12s had some pressure points which killed the sides of my feet to the point where I had to return them. The full length zoom strobel and double stacked zoom in the forefoot sounds killer on the court though!

How are the width on these compared to the 12s? The forefoot on the 12s had some pressure points which killed the sides of my feet to the point where I had to return them. The full length zoom strobel and double stacked zoom in the forefoot sounds killer on the court though!

Did you half size up on the 12s? If you did and still got hot spots then these aren't for you too.

Back
Top Bottom